Using brand names - as people use, or as the company uses?

Degree
Let's say there is a product called bigTires that I want to review. On Google auto suggest, I see people searching for things like "is big tires good for chevy", "is big tires available in large",etc.?

Now, as I see - people tend to call it "big tires" even though the brand intends to call them bigTires.

How do you suggest I write my articles? I understand that Google is sophisticated enough to know that they are both the same. But should I use "big tires" just because that's how people like to use it?

“big tires” might be how auto-correct uses it. I would use the actual brand name / entity and not purposefully introduce errors into my work.

As you said, Google understands that “big tires” searchers are looking for BigTires, but I would argue they’re not the same. One is a brand entity with zero confusion about it. The other is not a brand or entity and comes packaged with confusion.

And people themselves may be okay pressing enter on a search with “big tires” but they likely still expect to see the BigTires on any page they’ll click on.

Back