Ungagged Master Thread/MeetUps

Steve Brownlie

Building Links
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Hey,

I'm meeting up with @stackcash and a few others (who I won't name as some are lurkers here) while I'm over at Ungagged Las Vegas this month (12th-15th).

Anyone else going to be about? Be great to grab a drink while we're all in town and put some names to some faces from the BuSo crowd.

Let us know if you're down to hang out!!

If anything, just come hang out for free gambling tips.

Won't be making it but I hope you guys take some pics, video, and notes and share some of the fun stories and good tips that come out of it.

Won't be going to Ungagged but am here in Las Vegas. Let me know what date/time everyone is planning on meeting up.

Won't be going to Ungagged but am here in Las Vegas. Let me know what date/time everyone is planning on meeting up.

PM sent - looking forward to seeing you out there.

Just a heads up for everyone - we're (Reach Creator and WordAgents) sponsoring a get together with some food/drinks etc which is invite only but BuSo members in town/going to the conference are 100% welcome until spaces run out so just hit us up in the thread and I'll connect with you for an invite.

I hate to say this, but I wasn't even aware this conference was going on.

AND I actually follow all the digital marketing conferences and normally have a list of all conferences going on in the digital marketing world at the beginning of every year.

Some of the other "lists" of conferences didn't list this either.

Is this a rather new and small event?

I hate to say this, but I wasn't even aware this conference was going on.

AND I actually follow all the digital marketing conferences and normally have a list of all conferences going on in the digital marketing world at the beginning of every year.

Some of the other "lists" of conferences didn't list this either.

Is this a rather new and small event?

This is heavily pushed on BHW. They host 2 conferences a year - once in London (I believe) and the other in Las Vegas. I'm not sure about the London one but from my understanding the Las Vegas one has been steadily increasing over time. This is the 3rd one I've known about. I approached them the past 2 years about sponsorship/media partner type stuff but never panned out.

Back