UFC Fight Night Bader vs Saint Preux

Degree
Any martial arts fans here? Just a free card tonight on Fox but there's a couple interesting matchups, nothing too amazing but I'll be tuning in - you never know which fight is going to end up being fight of the year. I'm looking forward to seeing Sarah McMann in a fight that lasts longer than a minute.

Starts in about 30 minutes by the way.

Degree
you can tell by my avatar that i'm a fan of cormier, and i'll be watching tongiht too but eagerly awaiting january when he's going to snatch that lhw title.

Degree
Do any of you guys have a Fight Pass subscription? I've been considering it but I'm not THAT deep into UFC that I feel like I could explore all the videos in there. But I like knowing I have the option. Seeing the PPV's is nice though. Is it worthwhile?

Degree
Do any of you guys have a Fight Pass subscription? I've been considering it but I'm not THAT deep into UFC that I feel like I could explore all the videos in there. But I like knowing I have the option. Seeing the PPV's is nice though. Is it worthwhile?
It's the most worthwhile thing on the entire planet, son.

Degree
Been laughing at Ovareem getting rocked non-stop lately after his meteoric rise to the top.