This guy took a picture of himself everyday during his 2016 weightloss journey.

built

//
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Degree
Thought this was pretty cool as I've seen a few people post about losing weight/having goals about weightloss etc.

Pretty motivating stuff.

You know it's serious when he starts getting those lats and back definition.

https://isoudw.com/2017/01/26/dissweight-program-now-available/

He's in the health care niche :wink:

On a sidenote, the form on that page auto populated my information.

Cliff notes

Lost 20 kg in 3 months
Used sandwich workout: cardio > weights > cardio. Minimum 3 times/week.
Did bare minimum in the beginning. As he progressed, he added more and more time to his cardio and more reps and weight.

I need to get back in the gym... pool... feel like I've lost my identity. No longer part of the .001%.

I know in the end everyone is selling something but this was from years ago. I think when it first came out it was a pretty straight forward video but now I look and see a bunch of offers on there and a link to a Kickstarter campaign. Regardless, still give props to the guy for sticking to it. A lot of people just make excuses but he saw it through til the end.

I need to get back in the gym... pool... feel like I've lost my identity. No longer part of the .001%.

Don't worry, muscle memory is amazing. This was like 3-5 months, don't really know. Didn't count.

0zgzbFX.jpg

Don't worry, muscle memory is amazing. This was like 3-5 months, don't really know. Didn't count.

That's awesome! How long had you been inactive/less active before you made that change?

I think my issue is that nothing can compare to collegiate sports training. Everything else is just a let down and something of a chore. I miss the competition, mostly. And training with a group of teammates.

That's awesome! How long had you been inactive/less active before you made that change?

I think my issue is that nothing can compare to collegiate sports training. Everything else is just a let down and something of a chore. I miss the competition, mostly. And training with a group of teammates.

I stopped training when I started IM, so 2014-2016. I have one of those extreme all or nothing personalities so I had no balance and it cost me my physique/health.

You could try powerlifting, the competition aspect of it is really awesome.

Reactions: Nat
I think I should do this lol
I have some 40-45 lbs to lose but damn I hate dieting and I hate cardio.

Was in fact thinking of starting a 30-45 min fasted cardio from tomorrow. Maybe I will. That will help me clean up my diet too.

Also took the power lifting route and i am afraid to diet lol

Started Wendler's 531 sometime in may/june last year

Squatted 286 lbs for 10 reps today on my AMRAP.
Deadlift also the same weight but only got 6 reps lol.

Pretty happy with my progress but man I look like shit because I am slacking on the conditioning

Back