The Trade Recommendations/Network Thread

Degree
I figured since I hadn't seen one yet, this would be a great place to start something like this. Basically a referral trade for people you have used or worked with or are familiar with their work and output quality for the purpose of making research for services, skills or other recommendations of any kind centralized.

For example to start:

Content/General Assistants:
I have three writers that understand all the basics of writing quality diverse content, they're young but I have used them for everything from site setup/maintenance and traffic leaking campaigns to creating content packages. They usually charge $800-$1500 a month for 30 hours a week of work or a negotiated price based on the assignment, and I've typically paid them $2-3 per hundred words. They're all college students so this is good money for them and beats making coffee at starbucks. I have their emails/facebooks/phone numbers. I don't plan on using them as I am taking a different type of position soon at a new company. They all work off EST.

Digital Media Content/Creatives:
Like the above, but it's only one guy and he is a graphic designer that specializes in creatives for campaigns/social media clickbait image content etc. etc He is dirt cheap and does good work, I can post examples or share his portfolio if need be, all I have is his email and facebook and he goes off sometime in the UK. I've only talked to him on EST, and he is not in school.

What I am looking for:
-I need an android/iOS developer or development team or at least a project manager that would have the connections to get a project like this started. I am open to budget ranges from $xx,xxx to low $xxx,xxxx.
-People to chop it up with via email or skype IM. Just sort of throwing out the line for networking as I am always curious about others and have always followed the path "you can learn something from anyone" whether beginner or experienced.

So someone, help me out!

This could be an interesting thread! Since I'm relatively new to IM, I do all of the work myself at the moment.

I'm a qualified graphic designer and have some web development/design knowledge and I'm always available for hire if anyone needs design work done.

@JDavid, could you send me or post up some work that your designer does? It's always good to see what's out there and seeing new styles. I also like the idea of Skype as I'm usually on there most of the day and would love to learn and be mentored by some of the top dogs in here!

Back