The secrets of gambling domains buyers + analysis report!

SerpNames

BuSo Pro
Degree
Hola,

I'm diving into the secrets of gambling niche-aged domain buyers.

Why?

Because they're the experts when it comes to maximizing profits from aged domains!

And I’m a noob if you compare my knowledge with theirs about aged domains, haha
1f606.png

Imagine making 6 to 7 figures monthly within just a few weeks.

Sounds crazy, right?

So what I did is…

I analyzed 22 successful gambling niche sites on aged domains and created an analysis report.

What I found blew my mind...

19 out of 22 sites were built on non-dropped domains!
1f633.png

There are more awesome findings like that.

I've recorded a video to walk you through my report and notes.

Report link:
https://airtable.com/shrdtZzLPZAG2DSX2/tblqLY3bfEqiOBihL

Notes:

Gambling Aged Domains Sites Notes​

1. 19 out of 22 domains were not 301 redirected before. I used Internet Archive.
  2. 19 out of 22 domains were non-dropped. I used Whois Lookup.
  3. The average sold price of domains in auctions was $3,481 (I only got data from 19 domains)
  4. The average time gap from when the domain was last live in the archive is 327 days, i.e., less than a year.
  5. The average domain age is 14 years 10 months.
  6. Here are some average metrics:
    1. 29 TF 34 CF
    2. 34 DA 35 PA
    3. 1687 RDs
    4. 52 DR
These metrics aren’t accurate because the owners have done a lot of link-building in a short period. But you’ll still get some ideas and can further research on Ahrefs/Semrush.

My Takeaway:​

1. The non-301 redirected, and non-drop domains have more success rate than the other case.
  2. The older the domain is…, the better.
  3. If the domain was last live in the archive quite recently (or less than a year), it’s a good choice.
  4. The niche doesn’t matter when it comes to the gambling niche strategy, but you need to do link-building and other SEO work to optimize anchor texts. Don’t be dependent on domain.
  5. As per my research, TF is a really good metric to check the aged domain for quality.
  6. If you buy domains directly from the auction, expect to invest 3-5K USD. But that’s too cheap since the ROI is massive in the gambling niche (high 5 fig monthly and up to 7 figs like one of my clients), and you should know what you’re doing.

Summary​

Invest wisely, do your proper research, and make a shit load of money, lol.

Aged domains work in 2023.

Period

Let me know your thoughts :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back