The Epic Rise of John D. Rockefeller

Degree
He was a philanthropist, but only after men under his employ slaughtered a bunch of workers.

PR.

You're right though, he was fascinating.

The first thing I thought of when I read that was that show, "The Men Who Built America" where Andrew Carnegie hired a guy who treated his workers like crap and then had them overtaken at the steel plant by hired guns. I don't recall reading about Rockefeller doing something like this.

BTW...he was very religious and started giving 6% to charity from the time he was 16. He was much more giving than certain offspring of his who are just downright evil.

"John D. Rockefeller, that guy was a billionaire when it meant something... Now you have these Fuckbook Zuckerbergs and Twitfucks." - Dan Peña

The first thing I thought of when I read that was that show, "The Men Who Built America" where Andrew Carnegie hired a guy who treated his workers like crap and then had them overtaken at the steel plant by hired guns. I don't recall reading about Rockefeller doing something like this.

BTW...he was very religious and started giving 6% to charity from the time he was 16. He was much more giving than certain offspring of his who are just downright evil.

Ah maybe I'm getting it mixed up, I'm sure that I saw it on one of the documentaries listed on a post here on BuSo that it was Rockefeller that did that or something similar.

Carnegie doesn't surprise me though lol

"John D. Rockefeller, that guy was a billionaire when it meant something... Now you have these Fuckbook Zuckerbergs and Twitfucks." - Dan Peña

Yesterday I went to a talk that Dan Pena did at Oxford University. He is the Real Deal!
I have done all the personal development bullshit down the years and have spent so much money doing so, but the evening with Dan made the biggest impact on me.

He really handed it to us.

Yesterday I went to a talk that Dan Pena did at Oxford University. He is the Real Deal!
I have done all the personal development bullshit down the years and have spent so much money doing so, but the evening with Dan made the biggest impact on me.

He really handed it to us.

Oh wow I am jealous I got the email that he was going to Oxford U. Would love to hear this guy talk live at some point.

You guys really need to watch the 6 hour documentary of "The Men Who Built America", if Rockefeller's zealotness after the train accident before meeting Vanderbilt doesn't send goosebumps down your spine... you gotta ask yourself, is that level of commitment within you? Are you THAT committed to success?

"The people that really succeed in life are the ones that don't quit." - Donald Trump on Rockefeller​
"Rockefeller was a great salesman. At the end of the day it's the salesmen who make the money."​
"But for John D. Rockefeller- it was not enough."​

I'd rather die before I give up.

Any updates on the Nuclear Winter thread?

There is a phrase "Familiarity breeds contempt" If you hated me before, you are definitely to going to not like me after if I do a serious update.

That's the dilemma, I don't want you to commit suicide. "The world still needs garbage men. Who else is going to throw away my trash?"

There is a phrase "Familiarity breeds contempt" If you hated me before, you are definitely to going to not like me after if I do a serious update.

That's the dilemma, I don't want you to commit suicide. "The world still needs garbage men. Who else is going to throw away my trash?"
My shotgun mouthwash is waiting.

I used to watch these types of bios/documentaries everyday on YouTube.

If you like this article, I think you will like this video:

and this one

Last edited:

Lots of people like your trash.

U guys inspire me a lot. You’re annoyingly right about things way ahead of the analyst pack. Your copy writing is great even the hype stuff. When I can check my ego and deal with the syntax I learn a lot. Even your sales thread is a valuable read.

Ignore the haters they’re just jelly buzz kills.

Ignore the haters they’re just jelly buzz kills.
There was no hate in that comment. I fuck with @CCarter's content just like a lot of people here, but I'm assuming when someone starts a lab thread there's going to be a certain amount of accountability associated with it. ESPECIALLY when they come out the gate with language that CCarter uses.

"This journal is to troll hard on how easy it is to make money on the internet when you step away from that SEO shite."

Followed by 4 weeks of fantastic posts about the highs and lows of running a call center & "stepping away from SEO shite." Good! Great! This is exciting and makes people want to try new things.

Then silence, and 4 people going "hey, what's going on with this? Any update?" But still with the "win at any means necessary!" "There's only 1 person that can get me to respond" (that's proven false ^), "I'll die before I quit" dopey Dan Pena rhetoric.

Again, I like CCarter and read damn near everything they post. I even asked them to be my Valentine. But if accountability is being a hater, what the fuck is the point of posting publicly about what you're doing?

@Boy
Wasn’t calling you out.
I don’t think anyone disagrees.
Was just trying to cheer a bit.
I want an update to.

Journaling is hard.
I’m terrible at staying on top of updates to.
Sometimes life just loads you up.

Running a call center is the definition high human overhead.

Last edited:
Some of the shit you guys write and just the way you THINK is fucking absurd.

There is a completely different reality that you guys either can't see or DO NOT WANT to see.

If you can't comprehend or even slightly understand John D. Rockefeller's mentality = that it was his divine duty to win and crush his competition AND if he didn't he would go to Hell - than we're not speaking the same language.

If you guys think that Rockefeller's mentality is an exaggeration or "acting", or Job's focus was an exaggeration, or Bill Gate's focus was an exaggeration, or Peña stories are exaggerations, or worse you think that somehow you guys are in the same continuum as them, just from the shit you guys are whining about above - we definitely aren't speaking the same language.

We're not on the same planet.

We're not in the same dimension.

We're not even in the same continuum.

I've realized my reality versus YOUR reality are at LEAST 50 standard deviations apart. And my reality is no where NEAR Rockefeller's level. He's another 1000 more standard deviations off.

As an example, just to really put it in perspective - I learned what a standard deviation was in the 4th grade. 4th grade. I also learned the quadratic equation in the 4th grade.

The reason I know exactly what grade I was in is because before the 6th grade I moved down to Florida where these idiots didn't even know how to add fractions, nor divide fractions, Math that I learned in the 2nd grade they were having a hard time comprehend in 6th grade, in public schools.

I'm pretty sure there are people reading this that still don't know how to divide fractions.

Really think long and hard about kids, and I wasn't the smartest one in the class, learning something in the 2nd grade that 12th grader still don't know - that's what, 3-4 standard deviations off, just on fucking basic math knowledge.

It is lowering of fucking standards.

And now, we are starting to deal with people that don't even know how to create paragraphs. Do I really have to fucking explain what a fucking paragraph is and how to use it?

Lowering of standards.

In the back of my mind when I first wake up the first thought going through my mind is Dan Peña screaming "We are in the mist of the greatest transformation of wealth this planet has seen. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!?!?!"

That's how I wake up, with Peña screaming at me "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" How do you wake up? "Let me hit the snooze."

If indeed in 40 years from now my grandkids ask me "Grandpa, what were you doing when the greatest transformation of wealth happened?" What the fuck am I suppose to say to them? "I had both thumbs up my ass while watching Netflix..."

You should be embarrassed that's sentence is even possible to come out of your mouth. Instead of making as much money as possible while it's free money, cause it's the lowest interest rate in 5000 years... you watched Netflix. You watched Netflix... while they were giving away free money. And you didn't take the money cause the poor people around you said "debt is bad"... but they are still poor. What? Why are you taking the advice of poor people?

Rockefeller took debt. Carnegie took debt. Jobs took debt. Gates took debt. Zuckerberg took debt. But your poor in-law who were financially inept, fucked up and you are taking THEIR advice... shieett.

--

"My mentality was to go out and win at any cost. If you don't want to live that regimented mentality, then you don't need to be alongside of me because I'mma ridicule you until you get on the same level with me. If you don't get on the same level, then it's gonna be hell for you." - Michael Jordan

"Winning has a price. And leadership has a price." - Michael Jordan

"He constructed reasons to play hard that night. These little slightly were deep indignations to him. That's all he needs. That's like throwing meat to a tiger. He's find a game within the game to keep him interested. But it was all in his mind." (About Michael Jordan)

"This ever happen?" "No, I made it up." - Michael Jordan

"There is nothing he would not do to get himself in a place where he would beat you." - (about Michael Jordan)

In order to defeat Satvrn, who is 200 standard deviations from this reality of projects going after "$1,000 a month goals in 12 months"... I mean, really comprehend that if he's making $300K a day in profit he is making $1000 every 5 minutes. How long did it take you to read this post so far?

Do you believe Rockefeller would accept lowering of standards in his operations or even in his mind?

Do you believe Satvrn would? Do you envision either of those two reading "4 hour work week" and thinking it's a "good idea".

I'm in the office right now working on a scheduled PDF report module... Do you understand how far off basis a ton of you guys' work ethics are based off of the goals you want in life? IF you even have goals.

My goal is to cut off Satvrn's head, don't worry about me, I can assure you that I'm going to accomplish my goal. The "journey" doesn't matter, it's the process and actually obtaining the goal that counts.

To get from where I'm at which is 50-100 standard deviations from most people reading this, to Satvrn takes a big leap, some would say quantum. How do I report a true quantum leap? Like so?

7UZ0LxT.gif

It's very difficult to comprehend 1-2 standard deviations from your current reality. At the moment I cannot comprehend Satvrns' nor Rockefellers'. But I'm actively moving towards that continuum. I've got all the ingredients, and we can ALL surmise what it takes to win. The last two questions comes down to "What am I willing to sacrifice? And how hard am I willing to work to get there?"

Guys... No one is coming to save you. And now that you know that - definitely - I am fucking telling you definitely, "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?"

"Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whiskey." - Dan Peña

Do you know the craziest part? It's that it's all gonna be over before we know it. And we're gonna wish for the days, the good all days, when CCarter would talk shit about us to get us going.

One day I'm going to be gone, and that's that.

We will never be together again. You don’t need my help anymore, and I wouldn’t want you to help me either. Once I leave, I am gone. Don’t think about me, for I won’t think about you.” – Carlos Castaneda

Back