The 9 Intro - Step by step, walk the thousand mile road...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is one more ticket, the bronze one :smile:

^^^ Perhaps three silver tickets equals one gold ticket.

Doing an analysis of CCarter's style and his signature, I surmise there still is one more actual golden ticket left.

Since the beginning when CC started this thread I've been watching his signature since that's where he hides a ton of cryptic messages (Wickedfire), etc.

Once a CC9 was chosen, he would update his signature accordingly, you can actually right click and view past signatures to see, he's made it sort of a scavenger hunt.

The earliest one being this one:

cc9-1.jpg

The latest one being this one:

cc9-14.jpg

What strikes me is the spacing. If the 3 silvers = 1 gold were true, why isn't the last image revealed yet? And what's the gold/bronze like circle? That's empty still.

Look at the cc9-13 version of his signature image:

cc9-13.jpg

Look at the placement of Meg Chamber's hands. It's almost perfectly aligned with the gold circle. That symbol she is creating with her hands I believe is Jay-z's Rocafella dynasty symbol aka the actual Illuminati hand gesture. Whatever connection that has to all this, it's clear CCarter has adopted an occult stance in recent months, with the adoption of the Eye of Ra as his trademark. So following all these smaller pieces, and looking at the spacing of the 3 silver on the exact other side of his signature in a group, with the last image still pixelated, even after all the silver tickets have been revealed is the reason I think there still is one gold ticket out there.

1 representing the singularity of the trinity: "It is also the symbol of the perfect Unity of the Holy Trinity." (http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu1.php)

3 representing the holy trinity: "Number representing the Holy Trinity, it is also the number of the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity. Furthermore, the number 3 being associated to the triangle by its geometrical form, the Holy Spirit is also linked to the triangle and with reason: the clairvoyant Ann-Catherine Emmerick perceived the Holy Spirit as the Eye of God (in CC's case Ra) in the center of a triangle (Meg Chamber's hand gesture)." (http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu3.php)

9 representing perfection: "Represent the three divine manifestations in the three plans: world of the spirit, world of the soul, world of the matter, which gives a triple manifestations of Trinity (3 x 3)." (http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php)

- in order to not break the occult symbolism cycle, if not at least the mathematical symbolism, there has to be still another golden ticket.

9 golden tickets, 3 silver tickets, 1 unknown ticket.
9 divided by 3 = 3.
3 divided by 3 = 1...

Half-life 3 confirmed.

I reckon there is one bronze ticket and one gold ticket left, the signature pics are what I'm going by as well...

Before the final ticket goes out I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who's tossed their hat into the ring and especially those who have taken the time to fill out the vetting process application. It's not easy to reflect on your own work like that, let alone to hit "send" and have it scrutinized.

If your inbox doesn't light up with a ticket, don't let that discourage you from putting all the effort and work into your projects that you were planning on if you were selected.

To those that have been selected, get ready to give it your all for yourselves, and for the 45 other people that wanted what you have.

bOf0tld.gif[img]

9-natalie-dormer.gif

Ecstatic doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. I literally did a happy dance. LOL been a while since I've done one of those! Thank you sooo much for choosing me! :D :D :D Congrats to all fellow niners! I know we can absolutely kill it!!! Now let the games begin!

PS. Natalie Dormer is fucking awesome.

Registers changed, bits flipped, bytes formed.

The call went out.
Across the wires. Across the ether. Across space.

The call went out.
Spanning states, countries, continents.

The call went out.
Forums, skype, email, word of mouth.

And they came.
Eager to learn, eager to work, eager to make money.

The call had reached me early enough to watch them arrive. All them clamoring for a place in the teacher's group.

Knowing full well that only a few would be selected, each of them pleaded their case. Presenting their dominions to the teacher, hoping to be deemed worthy even though they were lacking.

Then, the teacher presented the names of the chosen.

The golden nine
  • drsmiley
  • RiverStyx
  • badya122
  • Calamari
  • ModernMarketeer
  • Satvrn
  • Politico
  • chaddicus
  • lyannastark

The silver three
  • Missandei
  • vinnypolston
  • bamafan

And then he called on me.

Surprised, I bowed my head and gathered my thoughts for the road ahead.

It is going to be a long journey to knowledge. None of them know where it will lead them.

The call went out.
Twelve were chosen.

I will tell their tales.
For I am the scribe.

@CCarter that Dormer ticket is so on point. My god.

Great job for the first week guys, I'm really proud of everyone that was able to decipher the cryptic message and get the first hurdles out of the way...

Don't have a heart attack if you couldn't decipher the message, cause there was none, I'm joking. I started writing up the lesson plans, since we are about to do an intense 3 month crash course - I figure I'd better take a quick breather and gain some energy during the holiday and do some solid planning and write ups, cause I figure we're all going to be in some heavy intense mud. I already noticed several have updated their sites which is great to see.

I just have to finish up a couple of things on the first lessons, then we can explain everything. :smile:

cant fuckin wait! excited to see what everyones able to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back