The 9 Intro - Step by step, walk the thousand mile road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
First of all, I want to thank everyone that had the courage to submit their websites and trust us with their projects. I also want to thank The Engineer and Metadata and the other Puppetmasters of The Society of Secrets for letting me conduct this experiment here.

The journey we are about to embark on will hopefully change the idea of online marketing and showcase what's truly possible on the internet. Whether in defeat or victory each one of the CC9 and myself will push the boundaries of what is truly possible digitally, but more importantly mentally. This is my first ever bootcamp training session, and I think probably in the history of the internet the first "Live Group Case Study" that I know of.

My personal take away from this is to see if I have the patience for running a bootcamp, but also expanding my own ideas of what is possible by exercising my creative ability in niches I am not accustom to. The main goal is to adjust my mental thought process so I can officially launch TrafficLeaks.com - a free library of traffic leak techniques.

I figure Feb 28th is a great ending point for this. It'll be about 3+ months of this going on hopefully if I haven't fully lost my mind or dissolved into the aether - the CC9 which remain, the audience, and I, will all have arrived at an ascended level of online marketing.

Here is how it's going to go down. As a CC9+, as you are chosen you will be given special instructions on what to do to showcase to the audience that you have been selected. Until all CC9 are selected, anyone can still throw their hat into the ring by posting in the I need 9 thread. (If you post in THIS thread about wanting to join, you will automatically be disqualified - lets see if people can follow simple directions).

fEy2x6t.gif

Let the games begin!

Last edited:
1-becky-and-taylor.jpg

So happy to be a part of the CC9!
Extremely grateful that I get to take part in this experiment. Looking forward to learning a lot and implementing new idea's that will take my projects to the next level. All the while, helping to teach others who are following along with myself and the other CC9.
So Stoked!!!!

5-kaylee.jpg

Oh man I'm truly overjoyed to have a golden ticket and to be 1 of the 9!

My motivation was already high from reading through forum posts but now it's through the roof!

I'm really looking forward to taking my marketing game to a whole new level!

Nice suspense...

You guys thought about making some thrillers? Honestly, lately movies are crap. Make some online marketing thriller :wink:

I am so excited. You all are going to kill it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back