Textbrokers for foreigners?

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Textbroker doesn't accept non-native English speakers as writers. They wouldn't be able to tell about me though. Do you know any similar sites, not freelance sites, where they do accept non-natives?

Let me rephrase, what is the best content-mill - that accepts non-US citizens?

If I understand correctly, you want to find a content mill that accepts foreigners so you can sign up and earn money?

If not, then the following is irrelevant, but I was in similar situation like 3 years ago. I was building my sites and needed extra money. I tried Fiverr, content mills like Textbroker ( it used to accept foreigners if I remember correctly )Upwork, all the other online ways etc.

However, I quickly came to realization that going local with so called "real jobs" is much better option. All of those online places are quite competitive and people from 3rd world countries drive the price down. Use your location to your advantage.

With local job you will probably get fixed salary, per-per-hour which will probably makes it easier to work on your online projects later in the day vs grueling content-mill pay-per-article work.

If I understand correctly, you want to find a content mill that accepts foreigners so you can sign up and earn money?

If not, then the following is irrelevant, but I was in similar situation like 3 years ago. I was building my sites and needed extra money. I tried Fiverr, content mills like Textbroker ( it used to accept foreigners if I remember correctly )Upwork, all the other online ways etc.

However, I quickly came to realization that going local with so called "real jobs" is much better option. All of those online places are quite competitive and people from 3rd world countries drive the price down. Use your location to your advantage.

With local job you will probably get fixed salary, per-per-hour which will probably makes it easier to work on your online projects later in the day vs grueling content-mill pay-per-article work.

You're absolutely right, I do that already and it pays MUCH better, but I actually do use Fiverr, not in English, and it pays peanuts but not that bad, because 1) I don't have to spend a minute on marketing and 2) I just adjust my time spent to match the earnings.

If I get $10 then I use 15 minutes. I still get 5 star ratings only. I can churn out content very quickly and cheaply if I can control the process. That's why I don't want to use freelance sites, not in my local language either, because writing proposals takes time. That time cuts into earnings. I don't want to be a content writer, I just want to make money while I rebuild. I do have local clients, but it is word of mouth only because I used to have some brand recognition and honestly don't want the world to know that I'm broke.

Most of these content mills are obviously not worth it, but Fiverr can be worth it in my situation. You just have to set the terms so they are to your benefit.

Anyway, allow me to blatantly self-promote at the end here. If anyone needs highly researched content, from research papers, medical studies, trade papers and the like then drop me a PM. I might make the odd mistake in English or use phrasing which is a bit strange, but I can get in depth, to a degree many better writers can't.

Over and out!

Back