Stumped - any ideas on getting theme options to show up?

Potatoe

BuSo Pro
Degree
Yesterday I talked bout my whole hacking fiasco, and I'm having an issue with my new theme that I can't seem to get sorted out. I've been going back and forth between my host's support and the theme developer's support to no avail and I think we're out of ideas, so this is a long shot but maybe somebody has encountered this before.

When I go to the "Theme Options" panel, it shows all the different tabs on the left hand side, but none of the options are actually loading. It's just blank. For example the sidebar has "Homepage" "Ad settings" "Colors" etc etc, but none of the actual options show up and clicking the different tabs doesn't do anything.

We've tried:
- Increasing the php memory limit
- Making sure I have the latest version of php
- Deleting and re-installing the theme
- Clearing cache on 3 different browers, 2 different computers (PC with chrome, FF and IE. Mac with Safari)

Now, it seems the issue is just on my end, because everyone else that's checked it out has been able to access the options. I'm about to try installing the same theme on a different website and seeing if the options panel loads for me. Also going to try using chrome or firefox on the mac.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or any other ideas of things I could try?

I had this problem a while back, however no other user were also able to see plugins.

First, when debugging on Mac try Firefox and Chrome - NEVER use Safari, it's garbage. I recently had to disable animation for CSS3 cause chrome was causing problems with rendering portions of a panel for some users within one of my SAASes. Anything can happen, but the best thing to do is look at the browsers' debugging console cause 99.9999% of the time the error is stated right in the console that's causing the conflict.

2nd - something is being blocked on your side apparently (could be a browser add-on), but start by deactivating ALL your wordpress plugins. If you still cannot see theme options then it's something bigger. If you do see the theme plugins after disabling all the plugins, turn them on one by one, until you figure out what plugin is causing the problem. Then get rid of that plugin, update it, or fix it yourself.

If it's a bigger problem, your browser's debug console is going to tell you exactly what's conflicting.

It should be noted that I assume that the browsers you are testing with ALL have add-ons, extensions, and browser plugins (ad-blockers, etc) are ALL disabled, If not, it could be one of them.

Thanks for the suggestions @CCarter

I'm happy to report that the Theme Options are showing up now. It started working when I disabled Cloudflare. I'm not sure why Cloudflare allowed everyone else to see the options and not me, but I'll take it.

Back