Step by Step Guide on How to Build an Affiliate Marketing Product Review Website?

Degree
I am looking for a comprehensive course that is designed to take you by the hand showing you from start to end practical step by step processes on how to build an Affiliate Marketing Product Review online business.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks

Google also made a useful checklist that you can use for your product reviews :wink:

For those creating content, here are some additional useful questions to consider in terms of product reviews. Do your reviews:
  • Express expert knowledge about products where appropriate?
  • Show what the product is like physically, or how it is used, with unique content beyond what’s provided by the manufacturer?
  • Provide quantitative measurements about how a product measures up in various categories of performance?
  • Explain what sets a product apart from its competitors?
  • Cover comparable products to consider, or explain which products might be best for certain uses or circumstances?
  • Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of a particular product, based on research into it?
  • Describe how a product has evolved from previous models or releases to provide improvements, address issues, or otherwise help users in making a purchase decision?
  • Identify key decision-making factors for the product's category and how the product performs in those areas? For example, a car review might determine that fuel economy, safety, and handling are key decision-making factors and rate performance in those areas.
  • Describe key choices in how a product has been designed and their effect on the users beyond what the manufacturer says?

There are several steps to do a successful affiliate site is as follows;
1) you have to do good keyword research
2) Select your niche based domain name
3) site setup and design
4) Hire one or two content writer or if you know how to write then start your content writing
5) publish your content one by one and design your post as well
6) Write Amazon disclaimer/About Us page
7) Do on-page SEO
8) Add Google analytics and Track your keywords with Google Search Console and Ahrefs webmaster as well.
9) Create an amazon associate account
10) Place your tracking ID all of your product link and image also
11) You may create some link building such as Guest post/ Press release/ HARO links/Foudation links and update your old content as well
12) Always maintain your site with site Audit

The crash course here is a good start to get your feet wet.
https://www.buildersociety.com/forums/digital-strategy-crash-course.25/

If you are looking for paid courses, both the Authority Hacker's Authority Site System (AHASS) and Matt Diggity's The Affiliate Lab (TAL) are great.
  • TAL - very detailed. Has a great beginners section if you are absolutely new to digital marketing. Will take you through the the beginners stuff but also has some great advanced stuff as well. The private community is awesome. Best value for money I'd say.
  • AHASS - definitely a lot of hand holding. Great stuff, good for beginners. Has templates too if thats your thing.
Both AH and Matt are legit and know their stuff.

Make sure to think twice to start a (new) affiliate website. Google is demanding more and more quality from them as you can read here: https://www.seroundtable.com/google-product-reviews-update-big-31235.html.

One of my English Amazon affiliate websites (US market) got "hit" by this as well. Even though my content is and was very high quality and it had an average conversion rate of 15% on Amazon (which is very high).

I did not loose all rankings but I did loose a lot of traffic and earnings, it's certainly recoverable but it's quite some work (I am now in the process of adding a lot more informational content related to the topic of the site).

I'm not saying you shouldn't start any affiliate site ever again, but make sure to deliver HQ content right away from the start to your visitors. Give them value, even if that means that you have to write about stuff that has little to no search volume at all.

I noticed that topical relevance and authority is very important now to rank these days. So you shouldn't just crank out 10's or even 100's of "best of" articles alone, but you rather cover a topic in whole.

Back