So I'm back from vacation and finally checking all of my earnings and analytics...

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
Let me preface this by saying I know that a day job will usually give you some paid vacation time, if you can negotiate getting the dates you want (and still take their calls and emails the whole time).

But my main point is that I didn't check in to anything while I was gone for a week at the beach: feet kicked up, eating intense meals, getting fat, watching the beach honey's, staying up late watching horror movies, laughing with family, seeing kids having a blast...

... And today I wake up in my own bed, drag ass over to the desk, and press a few mouse clicks to see I made more cash last week than normal, with zero intervention or mental energy.

That's the life.
I couldn't do it for more than a week without getting anxious. I'm not balling by yours or my own standards, so a week is about all I could stomach. But in the back of my mind I know that there are tons of people that are completely done at a young age. They're checked out, doing whatever they want daily, with no concern for "should I pay $7 for one beer when I can get 6 for that price at the gas station?" "$100 for a 30 minute jet ski rental?"

For me "doing whatever I want" would include bigger and bigger projects, but it can mean doing nothing too. Total Freedom from monetary concerns for you and those you care about.

To top it off, I'm trying to peek in on BuSo when I can on mobile and I see a bump in @Tavin's video game site thread. I click and low and behold his team just liquidated for $3,000,000. (millions). Not counting the cash they made in the mean time of operating it. All of us are in a unique period of time with a unique set of knowledge. If we don't exploit it and live amazing lives, we're morons.

This isn't a well thought out post. I left all of this behind for a week, and that was enough to gain some serious perspective about my past and current life, future trajectory, how to get there, and what it means.

We are all ready, and perhaps "already" guaranteed the end-game of freedom. Now it's a matter of navigating the path through time to get there. For most of us, all we need to do is not be idiots and it's nearly a guarantee.

Vacations are good.

Nice - not sure how you could go a week without checking stats lol

I bet that was rough.

Back