Slow Avalanche Technique AI Content Site

Degree
I've been building out an AI content site for fun using the avalanche technique. I found a niche, went to Ahrefs and put in a bunch of keyword pairs.

I mentioned lawnmowers in another post, so I'll just stick with that.

To build my initial article list I took common informational queries such as "how", "what", "why" etc.

[dead image]

I then extract them all into an Excel file. In stage 1, keeping everything under KD of 10.

To get ideas for commercial round ups, just use common buy word modifiers: "best", "top", "favorite", "rated" "most" etc

[dead image]

Do the same thing if you want product reviews, by using the review modifier:

[dead image]

I then build the content in ChatGPT, though that's going to require another thread. I'm currently doing some minor editing, but trying to keep it as low "work" as possible, as otherwise it takes the fun out of it for me as I've no interest in having a part time job as a content writer/editor.

15 articles published to date and early results look somewhat promising.

[dead image]

My real goal is to figure out a way to connect to the ChatGPT API and build out all the content programmatically with 0 editing. This might require a bit more sophistication with prompt engineering to find a good one size fits all approach to ensure each article is of a reasonably high standard.

Anyone else trying similar experiments?

Last edited by a moderator:
fresh domain or expired?

how much time does it take to post an article?

i'm exploring doing similar thing on my ignored/abandoned sites.

I've been building out an AI content site for fun using the avalanche technique. I found a niche, went to Ahrefs and put in a bunch of keyword pairs.

I mentioned lawnmowers in another post, so I'll just stick with that.

To build my initial article list I took common informational queries such as "how", "what", "why" etc.

yTDXtoP9R7Zm.png

I then extract them all into an Excel file. In stage 1, keeping everything under KD of 10.

To get ideas for commercial round ups, just use common buy word modifiers: "best", "top", "favorite", "rated" "most" etc

X2c5RUixxdaG.png

Do the same thing if you want product reviews, by using the review modifier:

Aww1YvtACD6T.png

I then build the content in ChatGPT, though that's going to require another thread. I'm currently doing some minor editing, but trying to keep it as low "work" as possible, as otherwise it takes the fun out of it for me as I've no interest in having a part time job as a content writer/editor.

15 articles published to date and early results look somewhat promising.

iaUfkfThADwR.png

My real goal is to figure out a way to connect to the ChatGPT API and build out all the content programmatically with 0 editing. This might require a bit more sophistication with prompt engineering to find a good one size fits all approach to ensure each article is of a reasonably high standard.

Anyone else trying similar experiments?
Use the DaVinci API. If you're trying to use AI content the only approach is 15 pages per hour at the absolute minimum.

I'm generally of the opinion that AI content is a big plus. But mainly because even human sites get wrecked by Google. So if your entire business model is just SEO which, let's be real, is most people here, you need scale to flatten fluctuations in traffic.

I would even use AI content on a long term site at the beginning and then if got precious around keeping it for decades, pay a human to rewrite and edit once you have revenue.

Seems insane to me to write articles for a brand new site at this point. Just use AI smartly, get traffic, make money and test the niche. Then, do it "properly" later if you really believe that Google will penalize you. Half of the people in this forum, minimum, make a few dollars per month or less and are worried about Google penalizing AI content. Don't you wanna make money? Jeeze.

Nice job finding a niche and getting your site off the ground.

Are you or anyone going at length to keep your AI sites separate from white hat ones? Different servers, Google accounts etc to wipe out fingerprints. If so, what's your setup like?

Presumably if you're placing ads via reputable networks (MV, AT) you'd need to add your AdSense ID. So not sure how to stay totally clean.

Nice! Been trying to figure out the programmatic part of being able to connect the API and upload the articles.

One option I'm trying is scraping the PAA, and using a python script to generate content and add it to a G sheet. Then use a plugin to add the content from the G sheet to the site.

Not good enough with python, but pretty sure you could create some type of database to pull all the content from, and drip 100's of articles.

This site is going to get slapped probably, but not because of AI content, but because of low quality content.

ChatGPT has a much too high fluff-rate in its texts. Even by the most basic of LSI analysis, ChatGPT will fail most of the time unless it's on broad, widely known topics.

This site is going to get slapped probably, but not because of AI content, but because of low quality content.

ChatGPT has a much too high fluff-rate in its texts. Even by the most basic of LSI analysis, ChatGPT will fail most of the time unless it's on broad, widely known topics.
I'm just starting and didn't know about this term, I'm also using ChatGPT like him, I asked chatgpt what was a good fluff percentage and asked chatgpt itself to do a fluff analysis on my content and they were pretty high, I did an analysis on famous sites similar to my content and they had about 10% fluff in articles of 1000 words +/-, I asked chatgpt to rewrite my content to lower this rate and redid the analysis, it was 10%.

I think that if a person uses chatgpt just by asking a question, the text is full of useless things, normally I specifically ask for several things, such as putting the keyword "x" at the beginning of the paragraph [in the first paragraph], I have a list of commands being very specific, maybe I'm just delusional and chatgpt still loses in many other ways compared to human writing

I think that if a person uses chatgpt just by asking a question, the text is full of useless things, normally I specifically ask for several things, such as putting the keyword "x" at the beginning of the paragraph [in the first paragraph], I have a list of commands being very specific, maybe I'm just delusional and chatgpt still loses in many other ways compared to human writing

I think this is the key, you must provide clear instructions and have it avoid fluffing, which it does by default a lot of times. Then you must ask for a rewrite without fluff. I sometimes suspect that GPT4 has been downgraded. It seems to do worse now than when it was launched first.

I've built out some systems (using the API) that do automate everything. The key is, indeed, to be very specific in your phrasing and prompting.

Ask for data back in a certain format (like a table, single sentence, bullet points, etc)

Then use that data as a base point for your templates. Works well.

For semi-automating posting to WordPress, I have been using the Postie plugin linked to google sheets. I got a sheet that can call up chatgpt API - so the posts are created in the sheet. Then it can post to WordPress using Postie. I post them as drafts for editing but you can do more with postie and publish them.

Back