Site Glossary of Terms?

Degree
I've been lurking in several forums for the last several days, and am now on the 3rd day of the Digital Strategy Crash Course and all the recommended linked in the series.. I'll admit that I'm zipping through it to this point because a lot of it's familiar so far, but I'm also pretty blown away at how well thought out , down to earth and motivational the presentation is. Thank you @Ryuzaki, @CCarter, @The Engineer, @eliquid, @stackcash, @SmokeTree, @Phenom, and @Steve Brownlie for compiling it.

My question is this: is there an existing glossary of terms for acronyms commonly used on the site? My go to of googling every term I'm unsure of only seems to be working in about 50% of the cases. I.E. I'm pretty sure that when people are talking about IM they're not referring to direct messaging platforms and google brings up a Climate Conference in Norway from '09, so lacking context, I'm feeling a bit lost.

IM= internet marketing
depending on the context, but if you read it here, then 96.999% sure its internet marketing

Some that come to mind:
PBN = Private Blog Network
MFA = Made for Adsense
PPC = Pay Per Click
CPC = Cost per Click
CPM = Cost per Thousand Impressions
CPA = Cost per Acquisition
JV = Joint Venture
CTA = Call to Action
LSI = Latent Semantic Indexing (topically related keywords)

Back