Should I 301 Redirect Weak Domains to my Money Site?

Degree
Recently snapped 2 domains within my niche, but honestly the authority of them is too low to be worth setting up PBN-sites on. Should I just 301 them to my money site? I'm sure it at least brings some juice and I got them for the low price of 20€ each.

If not - what else should I do?

EDIT: No, they're not indexed.

Last edited:
Unless they have links you simply can't obtain naturally or by buying or earning them, and these are links you simply must have in your mind, then I'd probably let the domains expire. That's me. I'm not trying to rent weak backlinks annually because I didn't want to let a domain expire.

There's nothing else to do with them. You either keep them and use them in some fashion and incur the "technical debt" and the recurring annual fee, or you let them drop.

I'm the kind of person who, back when I was 301-ing domains into my money sites, I wanted fewer of them and I wanted them to be killer. Now I'm the type who'd rather just build another site on them than 301 them in. If I wanted to 301 them, I'd rather buy up sites and merge the content in and do a real acquisition and merger.

There are people who'll buy up every single domain they can get their hands on and have like 1,000+ domains 301-ing into their money site. That's the kind of mental and technical debt and recurring cost that I'm not remotely interested in. I hate it so much I wouldn't keep two weak domains around, either.

How weak we are talking @DunderMannen? What's the DA?

TBH I think simply directing random domains to a site, no matter how strong or related they are, does nothing. Unless you are redirecting to the same content that was on the old domain to the new one, there is no benefit.

Back