Service to set up and publish Elementor posts

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Does anyone know of a service to set up Elementor posts from a text document provided?

Someone who could take a text document with codes like [template Read More] and convert it into a finished Elementor post?

Searching UpWork for "Elementor" should yield a few third world VAs who can do this for dirt cheap. Really any VA that has PBN building experience will probably have used Elementor. $3-4/hour

Searching UpWork for "Elementor" should yield a few third world VAs who can do this for dirt cheap. Really any VA that has PBN building experience will probably have used Elementor. $3-4/hour

Thanks, will do that.

I checked Fiverr, but that wasn't what I was looking for.

I'm thinking it should be possible, if I make sure to make everything a template and just write it out in "shortcode".

Thanks, will do that.

I checked Fiverr, but that wasn't what I was looking for.

I'm thinking it should be possible, if I make sure to make everything a template and just write it out in "shortcode".

That should do the trick. It would also be helpful to record yourself with Open Broadcast Software uploading one. My VA speaks English at a 3rd grade level but is able to handle the uploading + formatting for 7 of my sites.

One thing I love about these kind of VAs is they love direct feedback and are very good at implementing it.

That should do the trick. It would also be helpful to record yourself with Open Broadcast Software uploading one. My VA speaks English at a 3rd grade level but is able to handle the uploading + formatting for 7 of my sites.

One thing I love about these kind of VAs is they love direct feedback and are very good at implementing it.

Off topic, but what do you use for project management with this kind of thing?

Off topic, but what do you use for project management with this kind of thing?

Nothing. Tracking the status of stuff is an extra step that I don't need. I tried doing it a few times over the years but I never stuck with it. Always found it unnecessary.

Nothing. Tracking the status of stuff is an extra step that I don't need. I tried doing it a few times over the years but I never stuck with it. Always found it unnecessary.

Ok, I am mostly thinking about stuff like forgetting to check links, etc.

You need some kind of method to keep track of large sites right?

I'm increasingly thinking it might be worth sacrificing conversion rate for simplicity in upkeep. Just link to product categories, instead of the product directly.

Ok, I am mostly thinking about stuff like forgetting to check links, etc.

You need some kind of method to keep track of large sites right?

I'm increasingly thinking it might be worth sacrificing conversion rate for simplicity in upkeep. Just link to product categories, instead of the product directly.

At this point, it would be a monumental effort to check all of my links. I usually check the links on the top 25~ traffic'd pages on each site every 6 months or so. There's probably software out there that does this but I've been lazy to check for it. The people are clicking to Amazon anyways, so odds are they'll find another product on there if the one I recommended is out of stock. My job is to get them to click to Amazon. Amazon is much better at getting someone to buy a product than I'll ever be.

There isn't really much to track.
  1. Order content via UpWork or Agency
  2. Once content is delivered, send it to VA to upload
  3. Check sites a few days later to see if uploaded
    1. If yes, post 6 per day until complete
    2. If not, check back next day
  4. Repeat
  5. Optional - Order links

You guys know if it is possible to build out professional looking Coupon site with elementor

You guys know if it is possible to build out professional looking Coupon site with elementor

Should be possible. I'd probably integrate ACF plugin and use custom post templates for that.

ACF with elementor?? or just ACF

Create a custom post and add custom fields with ACF, then showcase with Elementor or similar.

The coupon offers can be in ACF and the company is the custom post.

Does Elementor and Visual Publisher and Thrive and all these have a way to make templates? So you can load a new page and it's filled out with all the elements you want, then you just fill in the blanks?

Does Elementor and Visual Publisher and Thrive and all these have a way to make templates? So you can load a new page and it's filled out with all the elements you want, then you just fill in the blanks?
Yes elementor does, no idea about the others. You basically have two types of templates in elementor - design time templates, essentially saved designs you can load into a page manually and edit, and run time templates, where you design a template that gets applied to multiple items, getting content from the database (single post, archive, custom post type).

Since you can populate templates with data from ACF you could in theory create fairly complex dynamic sites, but beyond a certain level of complexity, you are better off writing something custom

Visual Composer does. Although like anything with Visual Composer, it takes way more actions than necessary to do something.

Back