SEO for ES, PL, RU, SV, TR, FR, DE, PT, IT, NL, JA, and KO Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
My site is in 13 languages, 12 of which are not English. The non-English languages are performing so-so and, IMO, they're not performing great because there's no SEO for those languages. If you're a native speaker of one of the 12 languages in the title and are knowledgable of SEO and are able to learn our SEO philosophy, I'm interested in hiring you.

If you didn't see it, our company surpassed the $5,000,000/year mark a few days ago. $3,000,000 of that came from SEO. I'm in charge of the SEO and you'll be working directly for me.

The work is per hour and rate starts at the 50%th percentile of pay for your nation and increases at 8% per year for 10 years with an inflationary raise every year to maintain purchasing power. This is a remote job. If there's enough work for part-time or more, you'll get 21 vacation days a year but the vacation dates are set in stone as the whole company goes on vacation at the same time to reduce administrative hassles.

If you're interested please reply in order to bump this thread and PM me your work history and education history as well as timezone and Skype ID. The interview will be a dialogue to assess your understanding of search engines, SEO, web development, analytics, economics, etc.

I would be interested in the spanish seo part :smile: Sending you a PM right now.

Hello @Philip J. Fry ,

I am a native speaker of PT. (FWIW, I also speak IT and ES.)

I will PM you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back