ScootScoop - The Anti-Scooter Service

RomesFall

‍‍‍
BuSo Pro
Degree
Pretty cool idea and just a good use of the 5 minutes it would take to make such a website;

https://www.scootscoop.com/

These guys are clearly keeping their finger on the pulse and the truth is you can be sure that anything that polarizes people like scooters do is going to have money on both sides of the coin.

Really cool and thought it was worth a share here.

Is it really that much of a problem in big cities? I hear people are trashing those tax funded scooters, throwing them in ditches, leaving them wherever they want.

They're offering "free removal." I wonder what the catch here is. Is the city paying them for this service?

^^ They charge the scooter company to come and collect it

Is it really that much of a problem in big cities?

They're really fucking annoying, and I live in Portland where they only ran a trial for a few months. My main problem is that people ride them drunk as hell on the sidewalks. I literally started to yell people into the street by the end.

But yeah, that just goes to show you the polarizing effects.

Another huge issue is that these scooters don't have a designated return area, and so many people are leaving them in the middle of sidewalks and in the yellow accessibility areas in parking lots. Pisses me off because there are many people who rely on the sidewalk being clear and the accessibility areas being clear so that they can live in society. I know a couple wheelchair bound people personally and these scooters/bikes are very hard for them to navigate around.

Back