Ryuzaki, Bang, anyone else...

Degree
I was acting a fool when I signed up here, not taking it seriously and just being a jerk overall cos I figured whatever, don't care... but this actually seems like a really cool forum and I don't want to be "THAT GUY" so please consider this as my apology. @TeddyP told me I need to tone it down and he's right. I'll stop being an idiot and shitposting... My apologies to @Ryuzaki for being rude, to @BANG for crashing your ama... and to anyone else I might have offended.

I considered just signing up with a new name but I would rather own up to it.

I haven't seen any of what you're referring to as I'm still playing catch up from the last time I was on here but I'd say that an apology is enough. That's more than most people are willing to give, and in my mind, its enough to forgive and forget. Takes a certain type of person to pony up and say "I'm sorry." :smile:

Well I certainly wasn't expecting this. Water under the bridge, man.

Good man. Your better, than nearly all of human society.

The title of this thread is hilarious lol!
Nah! you're not a jerk you just try to avoid questions :smile:

Use the same username - no need to start over. We all make mistakes and owning up to them shows that you are serious and truly looking to move forward! :smile:

Wow good on you for apologizing. I'd change that picture though lol but that's just me :tongue:

Back