Rotating Through Traffic Leaks

SSG

Dōmo arigatō, Mr. Roboto
Degree
Hey guys, just a quick question. I have a list of 100 different platforms for my website that I'm working on leaking traffic from. Do you guys ever go back to them and just post around trying to fit in a bit more?

I'm thinking of visiting each plateform in the morning and posting at least once so it doesn't look like I'm just posting links all the time. Is this worth the effort?

Have a look here

Reactions: SSG
Depends on the platform, keep track of what sort of movement you see on any given one. Doesn't mean it's a flop if you aren't seeing numbers right away, but some are going to be much more worth it than others. If you do see solid results from one, that's a good sign that it's worth continuing to massage it. If you're not seeing anything from a particular target, move on from it.

Have a look here

Thanks for that link. I'm going to go through that later tonight.

Depends on the platform, keep track of what sort of movement you see on any given one. Doesn't mean it's a flop if you aren't seeing numbers right away, but some are going to be much more worth it than others. If you do see solid results from one, that's a good sign that it's worth continuing to massage it. If you're not seeing anything from a particular target, move on from it.

Will do! I'll see all my referrals by the end of this month and see how they all preformed (visitor wise) and remove the weak ones from future rotations. The backlinks should still be there and give me some kind of SEO boost in the near future I hope.

Back