Roll Call: Who's Grinding Late on a Saturday Night? (Aussies, You Can't Fool Me)

Its almost midnight here, writing meta descriptions for all the posts on my site. I am just addicted to the whole process. It is so much more than just money, not that the money is not good. Today was my first $120 day in affiliate commissions.

Nice, @CaptainHustle. Hitting new benchmarks!

I've been grinding out since about 10 AM, doing data entry stuff, sending emails and PMs, and now about to post a few pieces of content. It's 3:15 PM here. I'll grind it out till the wee hours and do a little tomorrrow, but I'll have to stop at some point to do some household chores... oh, the life we lead!

I need to call some friends so they know I still exist.

7:14 PM isn't late for most people to be working, but it is for me (especially on a Saturday night). Searching for guest posting opportunities and warming up 2 Reddit accounts.

Easter, what's that?

I'm removing images and improving css on website (and just improving my css skills.)
Site speed will improve, and if I do this right, a LOT of time creating images will no longer be necessary and will be done in just a minute, every single time.
Will also be easier to keep up to date.

Let's gooooooo~

I've been pushing myself too hard these last weeks and I feel it.

Going above and beyond your capacity is one of the surest ways I know to make things happen, but you also have to pay a price.

I can only do about 50% of what I could before my injury though. It's still highly productive, but I feel absolutely beat when I quit for the day.

How much concentrated effort can you put in, for how long, before you crash?

Back