Random negative occurrences happening that are NOT correlated at all

bernard

BuSo Pro
Degree
Misery loves company.

We have a better saying for this in my country, something akin to "Misfortune never travels alone".

I'm writing this in good spirits after seeing the first Black Friday sales come in, but the last few days, were weird man. Maybe you've tried something similar? Do you believe in cosmic bad beats? The evil eye?

I first got a premonition that shit was about to happen 3-4 days ago, when I slept horribly with vivid nightmares. The kind of nightmares in which pain from the past haunts you, the kind which leave you in a bad mood the rest of the day. I had a strong feeling of a presence in the room when I woke in the middle of the night. Which left me not rested and maybe not aware enough of my surroundings (one explanation).

Still it was strange yesterday waking up to all my sites hacked, which being one day before Black Friday, was kind of a big deal. As I was getting ready to get to work on cleaning the sites, I go to grab some food in the fridge. However, the fridge door has been left open, so it's all been spoiled and soaking in water. Has to throw it all out. Misery loves company. So be it. I get to work on fixing my sites and succeeds afternoon (reinstall WP, plugins, themes, run a find/replace in SQL), however, now my new neighbor is acting crazy and throwing things into the wall and decides to come knocking at my door at 1am to aggressively and threatening tell me off on making too much noise (I was in my bed).

Well, all put together it certainly was a strange 24 hours. There's something in it to learn. I know I make a lot of mistakes when tired, when I haven't slept enough. Was I distracted by the bad sleep, so I was unaware of warning signs? Who knows. I hope the anomaly is over.

Do you believe in cosmic bad beats?

I find myself thinking like this. "The universe conspires against me." I think it's bad and unhealthy even if it's lofty. If we do have that kind of mental relationship with the metaphysical, I'd think we attract what we think about. Even if not, our thoughts definitely affect our actions and motivations and energy so it's better to stay hopeful.

That sucks about the hacks. I see the same nonsense in display ads all the time that cause your site to be redirected.

however, now my new neighbor is acting crazy and throwing things into the wall and decides to come knocking at my door at 1am to aggressively and threatening tell me off on making too much noise (I was in my bed).

Drugs are bad, mmkay.

I'm not a particularly superstitious person, but I do believe in memetic energy. "Vibes" are a thing. We've all had experiences we can't explain.

I used to have really bad nightmares, always the same thing, waking up feeling someone was in the room looking at me. I could never shake them. Then one time I listened to this radio show where they had a catholic exorcist on. He talked about demons and nightmares and how you had to invite the demons in for them to have power. He talked about how people didn't know how they invited evil, when they were flirting with the occult, such as watching horror shows etc. I used to watch a lot of horror shows. I stopped watching, I stopped reading, all that stuff with the occult, and my nightmares went away.

There are many explanations for what happened, I don't believe it was demons, but I do believe in this kind of spiritual cosmic thing. It's important to keep your thoughts and your memetic energy pure and clean. It's important to recognize negative memetic energy.

Also, my idiot of a neighbor motivates me to make money to get the heck out of poverty living and into the countryside. I took my (legal) precautions though.

Back