Psychedelics - anyone?

TacoCat

Bueno...
BuSo Pro
Degree
I recently started to play around with shrooms - I call it going to shroom church. Every sunday I take a small dose of Magic Mushrooms and have an afternoon trip.

Since I started I noticed that my mood is lifted for the rest of the week. I am more productive and more focused. (I don't do microdoses after the Sunday trip).

Also, whenever I go on a trip I set out to seek an answer for a question that is important to me. That relates to my personality. For example, I had a question "How can I make better decisions?"

I had a notebook in front of me, whereI had it written down and i was reapeating the question to myself as I was entering the void.

I came out with a perfect answer, not a logical answer, but a deep, ingrained understanding on what I've been doing wrong and how can I make better decisions.

I'm curious if anyone else here have tried psychodelics for personal improvement.

It sounds really interesting and I am wondering if you feel less productive than normal if you haven't eaten any shrooms for a week? Or does it return to the pre-shrooms level?

And do you have clearer thoughts? (Making difficult decisions easier etc)

Used to do shrooms when I was younger, but that was just for having a blast with my mates. Finished that when I had some bad trips.

Sounds like you are using them for a kind of shamanic journey. There are two ways you can do this, either using shrooms etc or by listening to a shamanic drum being played. I choose the later these days but then I'm getting older and can't be dealing with a messed up head. Look into shamanic journeying if you want to further your inner guidance.

Back