ps4 or xbox one?

Degree
i want to get back into gaming to help me relax. i need a way to break up the days a bit, a new hobby. i used to play a lot of games but i haven't much lately. i'm already planning on getting a beefed up computer for gaming near the end of the year but in the meantime i want to grab a ps4 or an xboxone but i'm just not sure which to get. any feedback?

I'm a playstation fan all the way! I was real annoyed when the first xbox came out. I didn't want microsoft getting into the game and pulling developers away with exclusive contracts. Nintendo already did enough of that (although they will always be the kings in my mind). I didn't get a PS3 or PS4, but PS1 and 2 were great. One day I'll get back into gaming when I have time. But for now it's hustle hustle hustle.

I'm thinking neither. I would rather have a great gaming PC. These current-gen systems are already behind any half-decent gaming rig, and as the games get nicer looking the systems won't be able to keep up with pc. They never have. It's more expensive but... PC Masterrace. There, I said it.

Back