Project Deliberation

Degree
Hi,
Introduced myself some weeks back and am glad i did, am impressed and pumped about starting a journey thread for the sake of keeping focused and to put myself on my toes because i procrastinate a lot which has really stolen time and material things i should have attained in life. will be traffic leaking from pinterest where i have 1475 followers . Though I have just 1047 followers on facebook which i acquired with less than $25 through targeting English speaking countries in a certain location paying 1cent per like sometimes, will be using it when i have little cash to spend.

I have started gathering keywords on articles i intend to write for my site and have noted some articles that have done well in the niche i am, what i will be doing with them is to make them bigger especially the list articles by adding more list to them or point to them.

Now to my question Which one is more long term with pinterest?
1. Posting articles to my boards of 1470 followers
2. Joining a group board( I heard posting to group boards can get you banned from pinterest easily).

@King Up North #1 seems to make the most sense until you get your feet wet. I take the "lurker" approach and watch and study what people post for a whole month, before interacting. A lot of people don't have patience and just spam and see what happens, but if you join a new community, it always makes sense to see who the players are and just watch as things progress, then start interacting once you feel like you know what is allowed and not allowed.

I talk about my "lurking for months" approach in the traffic leak boot camp in this post: Creating "Compelling" Content

I highlight examples of what can be achieved simply by studying a community for a while before interacting, so you are seen as an insider and not an outsider.

Back