Private ads sales - WP plugin recommendation?

Degree
Hi everyone,
One of my hobby sites (based on WP) reached a point where I would like to try and replace Adsense by private ads from various advertisers (online shops from the niche) that I would approach directly.
I already used this model in the past on one of the sites I sold a few years ago and it worked well, delivering RPMs way higher than any ad networks I tried. Back in the day I was using Doubleclick for Publishers to manage ads but it was a real pain to use, I hated the experience.
I had a look at the currently available options and I don't really see a plugin or service for banner management that fits the bill. Perhaps you do private ads sales too and can recommend a solution?

I already know how to insert banner ads in my content, the Ad Inserter plugin (even the free version) is very complete and works like a charm.

What I need is a banner management system that would have the following features:
- Easy to set up
- Ability to display responsive ads
- Rotating banners and/or A/B testing
- Immune to ad blockers
- Basic stats

Any ideas?

Private ad sales are much easier said than done these days. TBH I would get some advertisers first and then worry about it.

I'd take a look at BuySellAds. I'm not positive about responsive ads but I'd bet they have them at this point.

They say they're whitelisted across Ad Blockers because they aren't data harvesters.

You'd have to cough up some money to them per campaign sold but basically it's self-serve for your advertisers. You could simply make them aware that you're on BuySellAds and let them buy and re-up as they see fit, and you'll get exposure to any other advertisers browsing BuySellAds.

I think they can integrate into other header bidding experiences too if you go down that road again. Not sure about A/B testing.

Huge fan of buy sell ads, you gonna pay a network fee but it’s legit. They have a real nice market network effect and will push up your rpms with time.

Answering my own question after having tested different solutions.
I went with a Wordpress plugin called Ad Inserter. Plenty of features in the free version, and the Pro version is cheap (20 EUR if you have just one site).

Ad Inserter is a great plugin. I also use it to insert other thing (widgets, videos etc) dynamically mid article

Back