Pricing for Facebook page cross posting

Degree
I own several fb pages from back in the days when I ran viral clickbait sites. Some of my posts still currently get 500 k to 1 million reach.

And I keep getting spammed in my email every day with people Asking for quotes for a post share or dross posting..

I never bothered to reply as they are no longer priority and most of the mails look like scam. I get more scam phishing links as well to steal the sites from me, but I am thinking it I m leaving money on the table.

My question is how do I price them if I have to allow some cross posting to monetize them from cross posting as well. I am willing to allow some cross posting viral images and pictures. As long as they are not direct links.

What is the current price in case you are into it. Most of the high traffic pages are viral pages, non specific niche

Not sure about going rates for sharing images, but if you decide to allow links to articles, I'm always looking to give a generous share of ad revenue in exchange for posting quality articles that your audience will appreciate along with maintaining the page for you and keeping it active (This applies to anyone with a decent size page on any social network). Anyone reading this, PM if interested. If you're not a forum member, email james (at) peakcontent (dot) com.

Back