rcJgEKw.gif

Sometimes the road is a bit longer than most, but we'll get there:

SE7RTNk.png

Search Volume: 8,700+ Monthly Visitors

--
Estimated TAT: ~7-16 Days.
--

It's Easy!

"It's that easy. You walk into a bank, WITHOUT a mask or a gun, and just take all the money you wanted. That's how easy it was. It was that easy for everyone that bought Carter's links. It was that easy."​

Qm3LJhV.gif

--
--

Holiday Season Time!

Time to get serious. If you are looking for rankings in time for the holiday rush you have to get your orders in this week!

It's Go Time!

an3HFcD.gif

--
--

Last Call!

lCkLWuY.gif

Here we go folks, we knew this moment was coming. Getting in now will get you setup for 2024.

It's been a crazy 2023, time to wrap this show up!

SonxXLv.gif

--
--

Last Town On The Edge Of The World

rTdSS4B.gif

"We had a monk come in last meet up. He had a suit from Walmart. I didn't know Walmart sold suits. He had shoes, that you know how you are at a supermarket, that you have a pair of shoes for $3. He worked 3 summers on a fishing boat in Alaska to come to me, cause they got no income.

And then we got you... He was serious. You? Well 2023 is over now.

What's your goal for next year? Are you going to take action or stay on the sidelines of life?

That guy prepared several years to come to me. Ironically it's easier now than ever... Yet there are some still on the sidelines. Action - that's all that matters. That's what separates us from them.
"​

--
--

2Ypop4v.png

New Year Fire Sale! 20% Bonus!

Let's get this New Year started right! We're offering 20% bonus to all link packages.

You'll get additional links per package, essentially reducing your cost per link by 20%.

REMOVED.

Limited Time Offer = Ends January 31 2024!

--
--

NsSwJJQ.png

Once In A Lifetime!

This New Year Fire Sale happens - NEVER. It's never happened before and most likely will never happen again!

We love the orders - keep pumping them in! We'll get you ranking above the Google Logo! (j/k - that's for the lawyers)

We don't have a proper Rank Tracking GUI that I like so I got to use APIs, pardon the lack of greatness:

81gtcu8.png

(Search Volume: 12,800+ Monthly Visitors)

I did lose my sight when we lost SERP God-Mode. Now I'm down here with you mortals looking at the search results with "rank trackers". Have mercy...

We're still here, but these prices only come once in a lifetime! Get in while you can - before we reset the prices higher.

--
--

2Ypop4v.png

Last Day For The New Years Sales = 20% Bonus!

Thank you all for the overwhelming orders and support. We love all the feedback as well!

We're working with our mad scientists to bring some of these new services and offers to the market so stay tuned!

However today is the last day for the 20% Bonus links added to each order, essentially dropping the cost of each order by 20% for this sale.

We don't have a proper Rank Tracking GUI that I like so I got to use APIs, pardon the lack of greatness:

81gtcu8.png

We're still here, but the current prices only come once in a lifetime! Get in while you can - before we reset the prices higher.

--
--

How to Succeed

It's been a crazy year so far. I will say one thing - I've had a lot of conversations with customers/clients and quite a few of you I had to turn away simply because the process/strategy you were attempting wouldn't have gotten you results.

I don't want to take people's money and not get them results. There are some significant indicators whether your domain or the page you are targeting will perform.

Having a strong social presence helps ALOT.

Having knowledge graph data showing up in Google helps A LOT.

Having rich snippet content for your site helps A LOT.

Showing up for MAPS in your local area helps A LOT.

If you have FAQs and those questions and answers are being used by Google - that helps A LOT.

Having a growing YouTube channel helps A LOT.

The more solid your outer foundation has then the faster you'll climb up the rankings. The foundation can is outlined in On-Site Crash Course - Big Brand Refresher and Day 16 - Mega Brand (Big Brand Upgraded)

Rounding out your foundation will get you SEO results faster. It will also drive in additional traffic from multiple traffic sources - which Google sees with Google Chrome, Google's DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4), and Google Analytics to name a few (I discuss there here: List of Yandex Ranking Factors)

If you can hit those - at lease do it 80%+ or better than your competitors in the top 10 results you'll move up the rankings faster - regardless of Google Algorithm updates.

The experts continue to agree - Google's Helpful Content update - it's still about links. It's always been about links - better quality and power links help websites more than anything.

I want to see you guys succeed but I'm not going to take your money if I know there will not be results cause there are things to fix on your end. A lot of this can be fixed with some Fiverr gigs and elbow grease within 1-2 weeks.

As always let's chat, even if you just need some pointing in the right direction I'm here to help.

MqfcUf3.png

--
--

HCU Google Update + Site Fixes

Carter here,

The last several weeks have been interesting, but as one of the most respected SEOs said recently, he's seen a pull back from Google.

"Everyone" was down. Well, not really. We didn't get hit, we just like keeping our heads down.

The one factor in all of this commotion is if you have bad links or weak links they are penalizing you (we don't provide those type of links here :smile:).

If your traffic patterns are anywhere like what our friend Pasha Stewart showcases in his latest video I suggest you guys get on his mailing list and view his most recent video:

0AIX8UX.png

PM Grindstone.

If you guys need any help or explanation with anything you can always contact me. In the past 3 weeks I've seen similar patterns, but several of you have show me website that need "A LOT MORE LOVE" structural wise.

When I first launched this service I sent out free audits for the first 15 users who signed up. They were in-depth detailed deep analysis of your website, your niche, competitors, and showcased a number of improvements that I saw.

I didn't outsource or have a VA put that together, I did it all manually in a hotel room in the middle of nowhere for a week for everyone.

Several of you took advantage and took action which resulted in significant improvement in traffic, so that's beautiful.

Once your On-Page SEO is clean and tight then your OFF-Page SEO, Buying Powerful Backlinks sky rockets.

I reached out to a number of you via Skype to check-in, and will continue to do so in the future.

If anyone out there needs help with ON-Page, Off-Page, or just general marketing advice on what to do, simply reach out through Skype or reply to this email. I'll be more than happy to have a conversation.

For those of you who's ON-Page SEO is ready, we've got your results ready using our Powerful Niche Backlinks.

18GGIf6.png

(Search Volume: 17,500+ Monthly Visitors)

--
--

z2aftvX.png

A Summer To Remember Promotion with 2 Bonus!

Bonus #1: 20% Bonus links added to each order, essentially dropping the cost of each order by 20% for this sale.

Order Now: Powerful Niche Backlinks - 20% Bonus

Bonus #2: We're looking to launch a new product: Powerful Guest Post

Basically we've negotiated with our network of website owners and several of them are willing to create guest posts on their powerful sites.

So for the next 2 weeks (Ends May 31st) we'll throw in 1 or 2 FREE Powerful Guest Post, depends on size of order, with each order to get feedback on whether you guys like this new product or not - that's the reason for the new form.

We need feedback!

Also be a bit patient with us on the Powerful Guest Posts - these are early days in launching this new product.

New Order Form for the Summer Promotion: Powerful Niche Backlinks - 20% Bonus

As always only results matter!

If you have any feedback or have a desire for additional services simply reply to this email or contact me on Skype.

Only Results Matter!
Carter

5oDsnC4.png

A Summer To Remember Promotion with 2 Bonus!

Bonus #1: 20% Bonus links added to each order, essentially dropping the cost of each order by 20% for this sale.

Bonus #2: For the next 2 weeks (Ends May 31st) we are adding in 1 or 2 FREE Powerful Guest Post, depends on size of order, with each order to get feedback on whether you guys like this new product or not.

We need feedback!

Also be a bit patient with us on the Powerful Guest Posts - these are early days in launching this new product.

If you have any feedback or have a desire for additional services simply reply to this email or contact me on Skype.

Only Results Matter!
Carter

aTeKzcd.png

A Summer to Remember: SEO Special with 2 Exciting Bonuses!

Don't miss out on our exclusive Summer Promotion! Our Powerful Guest Posts are flying off the shelves faster than anticipated, and for good reason—they're FREE along with our second bonus!

Here's What You Get:

Bonus #1: 20% Extra Links on every order, reducing your cost by 20% during this sale. More value, more power, more savings!

Bonus #2: For the next two weeks, ending Friday, May 31st at 11:59 PM, we’re including 1 or 2 FREE Powerful Guest Posts (depending on your order size) with each purchase. We want your feedback on this new product, so don’t miss your chance to try it out at no additional cost!

Why You Should Act Now:

These Powerful Guest Posts are in addition to the regular links you already get, giving you even more bang for your buck. With the demand skyrocketing, our order queue is filling up fast. I strongly believe we might need to pause new orders for a few weeks due to the influx of large orders.

How to Order:

Don’t Miss Out:

The offer ends Friday, May 31st at 11:59 PM. Ensure you get the most powerful links for your dollars before the queue closes.

As always, results are what matter most! If you have any feedback or need additional services, simply reply to this email or contact me on Skype.

Let's make this a fantastic start to a great summer!

Only Results Matter!
Carter

1noxEYB.gif

A Summer To Remember: Last Day For Bonus #2

Bonus #2: Ending May 31st - tonight at midnight we are adding in 1 or 2 FREE Powerful Guest Post, depends on size of order, with each order to get feedback on whether you guys like this new product or not.

yzukZaB.gif

Only Results Matter!
Carter

A Summer To Remember - 20% Bonus

Oppps, forgot to update the pricing on the first page of this thread. The smart people figured out the better pricing once they order though. Here we go:

PackageNiche Relevant LinksMetricCost Per LinkSales Price
Defcon Nano
5 6
DR: 20-50$120.00 $100.00$600.00
Defcon Small
10 12
DR: 20-40$100.00 $83.33$1,000.00
Defcon 5
30 36
DR: 20-35$83.33 $69.44$2,500.00
Defcon 4
20 24
DR: 35-50$125.00 $104.17$2,500.00
Defcon 3
20 24
DR: 50-75+$150.00 $125.00$3,000.00
Defcon 2
15 18
DR: 35-65+ & RD: 400+$166.67 $138.89$2,500.00
Defcon 1
15 18
DR: 50-75+ & RD: 400+$200.00 $167.67$3,000.00
Defcon 0
30 36
DR: 50-75+ & RD: 400+$150.00 $125.00$4,500.00
IQ5JUro.gif
Multiple & Custom Packages Are Available

Available Bonus: 20% Bonus links added to each order, essentially dropping the cost of each order by 20% for this sale.

ZC9xEyM.gif

Only Results Matter!
Carter

Back