Here we go again!

O5wOlWl.png

Search Volume: 26,100+ Monthly Visitors

2xDAEFg.gif

--
Estimated TAT: ~7-14 Days.
--

Keep Moving Forward!

Don't let anything get in your way of victory, nothing.

YvwQc2R.png

Search Volume: 2,300+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

"Nothing worse than seeing a caged lion or a grass eating lion, with nothing to go after..."​

Don't Leave Any Meat On The Bone!

You can be on the sidelines of life, like a caged lion, or you can destroy your competitors. You know which path we're on over here:

JlYSaDW.png

Search Volume: 22,200+ Monthly Visitors

I8JkMT6.gif

"Don't leave any meat on the bone, in fact don't even leave them the bone."​

--
--

#Winners Circle

"This is going to be fun."
"Winning alway is."​

nS0iXpx.png

Search Volume: 2,800+ Monthly Visitors

QNjVcr6.gif

--
--

Hey Chris, I submitted my form on Friday but haven't gotten any invoice from you to pay for the links. Is it possible the order did not go through?

There wasn't a skype or a way to contact you. Your order hasn't started.

Up Up and At Them

vADkcKO.png

Search Volume: 9,900+ Monthly Visitors

4TPUkpO.gif

--
--

The Legend Continues: The Savage Double Tap

NjRaoxL.png

Search Volume: 5,400+ Monthly Visitors

oFPZe0d.gif

--
Estimated TAT: ~7-16 Days.
--

Is that a numero uno sir?

#CoachCarter #SuitsOnTheCourtOfLife

I can't even take a day off without TheComish catching me slipping...

So I don't take days off anymore:

VO8r5Hd.png

Search Volume: 8,800+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

Still Going Hard

pEofe6H.png

Search Volume: 1,200+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

For lurkers: if you give me Skype information that doesn't work I'm not going to bother hunting for you. Since there is no way to communicate with you guys there is nothing I can do. I just delete your order and move on.

ylVXG84.gif

Summer Coming...

And it might be nuclear. (Now before I get cancelled by the growing SJW crowd: I was going to call the next summer iteration "Nuclear Summer" way way WAY before the latest geo-political environment, so we'll see).

aQXiw2o.gif

We're working on something that got the potential to be so devastating - it'll end everything. In the past we've put out services and had "people from the shadows" try to get it off the market, for good reasons, I can't even blame them. There is a lot of money to be made from the shadows.

And some of these guys are just so hush-hush we have to go down to the deep-deep-DEEP digital mines to negotiate with them.

They really don't want a lot of you guys to have this stuff.

One guy showed me a - I'll call is a "boost" for a lack of better terms, being executed and within an hour took the #1 global rank for an xxx,xxx volume term. I was checking the rankings from Tokyo to Cape Town and back to Bear Dance Montana. These people are crazy crazy down in the deep digital mines.

vfj0J0g.gif

Out of control.

Until next time...

DLxnzoD.png

Search Volume: 6,600+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

5fN1IF0.gif

Countdown: 29 Days Until Summer

--
--

What Google Update?

AxtHZ5H.gif

"We decided not to participate in the latest Google Update and would have been frankly surprised if we hadn't succeeded." - Client​

QoOg8HX.png

Search Volume: 3,600+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

knWL8OE.gif

K5NMBgr.png

Search Volume: 22,200+ Monthly Visitors

Countdown: 4 Days Until Summer

In order to get ready we'll be shutting down the form until then.

(If you've ordered before you can still place orders but no new customers)

Update From Freddie and Pepper's

We're out here in the trenches, literally at Freddie and Pepper's, trying to finalize this summer's campaign. It's going to be an interesting summer that's for sure. But we'll git-r-done.

(No new customers until showtime, previous clients can still place orders)

hHNVBF7.gif

IQ5JUro.gif
Summer Scorcher

I know little brother Jay Powell and the Brandon administration are definitely putting the hurting on the lot of you, so we decided to help alleviate some of the pain this summer.

We've temporarily increased the links per package just for this summer special. Unfortunately once this summer special is over we'll have to go back to the original pricing, cause we can't keep giving away the gold for free.

These packages give even more links than the previous 99 Days of Summer special.

7Kcvd5w.gif

Summer Scorcher is hands down the most powerful links with the best cost per link pricing in the BuSo Marketplace. Bang for bang, DA and metrics comparison there is no other available package that can compare - in terms of power nor in terms of cost per link.

Go ahead and try to find better pricing. I'll wait...

f14AlD9.gif

+Loyalty Special

To get things really started, we are giving all CURRENT and PAST customers an additional 20% more links on their first Summer Scorcher package. (CURRENT and PAST customers means you've successfully ordered before from us).

IQ5JUro.gif
Summer Scorcher Pricing:

vTYsru6.gif

--

We've also brought back the original estimated turn-around time of 7-14 days for orders.

--
--

Last edited:
tFk4eoS.gif

IQ5JUro.gif
The Psychopath's Beginning

I remember the story when I realized I had to change. I was living on the beach, in a high-rise condo, over looking the ocean. And I got an email from the community there was a death - which was odd.

My curiosity got the best of me and I inquired with some of the security guards that I knew. Turns out the police and ambulance were there the previous night around 10:30 pm, for about an hour on the scene.

Someone jumped.

Jumped from their balcony to the pool area.

Why did he jump?

He jump because he had no reason to live. He jumped because he rather take a chance in another dimension that this dimension.

He jumped because he was guided down the wrong path his whole life.

He jumped because he couldn't understand why when he pressed the B button, the output should've been B, but he got "12".

Why was the output "12"? And if you were a logical person you asked these same questions.

He jumped because he couldn't come to the conclusion that he was supposed to - that he was lied to his whole life.

We all know why he jumped instinctively, but still - why?

What happened, what happened in his mind, why was he so unframed?

All these beautiful women around you, and you still jump? All the potential opportunities and you still jump? Waking up to the ocean every morning, and you still jump?

That's when I came to the conclusion he had no one to turn to. He realized no one was coming to save him.

A boy turns into a man when he realizes no one is coming to save him, and he is solely accountable for his life.

At that point moment I made a promise to myself to never let anything get in my way.

No man-made nor God-made obstacle shall stop me from winning.

That's where it began - when I learned no one is coming to save us.

VLCEanJ.png

Search Volume: 1,300+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

IQ5JUro.gif
Only Serious Results Matter #CapCity #YallNotLow

You gotta take shots at the competitors every now and then. Don't let them forget you and never relieve the pressure until they crumble. We take the same strategy within the SERPs, we won't stop until you're at the top:

53H9v6A.png

Search Volume: 1,100+ Monthly Visitors

--
--

Back