Post Your Battlestation - 2015

Awesome hammock, that thing looks cozy as fuck. I think I'll put that on my to-buy-list.

How long are you guys working in that office? My back starts to hurt just by looking at the chairs lol.

Haha, yeah the hammock is a win!

Haha, the chairs are more comfortable than they look, plus folks can do the hammock or sofa if they need a break. It's pretty comfy : -)

Y so shy guys?

Just moved into my new office / apartment. It's not finished yet but I'm too excited not to share it:

0VM5gO5.jpg

Mind if I ask what area of marketing you are in?

Mind if I ask what area of marketing you are in?

Affiliate marketing (traditional media buys) and I got a few JVs in the same industry. Been a long, hard way with a lot of dark times but I think it was worth it. Now trying to pivot from jumping from campaign to campaign to building some real assets. Tavins story / threads are really inspiring.

Affiliate marketing (traditional media buys) and I got a few JVs in the same industry. Been a long, hard way with a lot of dark times but I think it was worth it. Now trying to pivot from jumping from campaign to campaign to building some real assets. Tavins story / threads are really inspiring.

Thanks mate, congratulations on your success.

Y so shy guys?

Just moved into my new office / apartment. It's not finished yet but I'm too excited not to share it:

0VM5gO5.jpg
Your apartment is pimpin... I need me a place like this. I think I'll just shame myself if I posted my sad little work station....

One year ago I was hustling out of my bedroom in my parents house. I did that for 4 full years. Nothing prevents you from buying a place twice as big as this in a year from now.
This is exactly where I'm at now. Hustling from my bedroom. I want to get my own place by the end of 2015 though and have a beasty little setup and not just an old Macbook Pro.

The setups you guys have in here are amazing and a huge inspiration to a young guy & IM noob like me!

Dope battlestations guys! How do multiple screens work in practice? Does it add to productivity or is it just a new distraction?

There has been several studies showing that multi monitors do increase productivity.
There is a time to get used to it, however. At the beginning, you are likely to lose your mouse pointer or forget where you put an application window.
After that (short) period, you'll never want to go back.

::emp::

Once you go dual monitor you never go back.

I also found that working on 2 computers is really the best ( depending on your needs ) for having one that do the heavy software stuff and a second one where you spend most your time on.

A second monitor is awesome and I wish I had bought one years earlier than I did. You just have to be able to resist the temptation of putting a movie on that second screen.

heh that's what I was afraid of @Insaint :-) you have to resist to not putting something that will distract you. But I guess it beats Alt Tabbing or split screen

Sick Setup. Kinda makes me want to go back to a stationary PC. I'm getting tired of looking at my 15" Notebook

I haven't been looking at PC parts for some years now. So I'm not really aware of the newest parts.
But when I looked up the specs I was impressed that the Geforce is so cheap and still delivers good performance (at least while watching some gaming videos with this graphics card).
Obviously other metrics will play a huge role, too...

Back