Post Your Battlestation - 2015

Degree
Getting started a lil early, but these type of threads are always fun. Post your Battlestation for 2015 and show off your office set up or whatever it is. A laptop in the bed, doesn't matter. I'll go first.

X

Interested in seeing everyone else's set ups :cool: Oh, and that's BuilderSociety on the screen :evil:
648 x 260

article-1321358263123-0ece9a6800000578-883247_568x454.jpg

That's me on the left.

Squinting my eyes, the way it bulges by the thumb, it looked like a thumb track ball to me!! Haven't seen anyone use one in years and actually got a little excited! I've always been fascinated by the die hard trackballers.

I use a thumb trackball too. The tendons in my forearm and wrist started getting sore from the repetitive motion of the mouse. The trackball solved it. Remember that when you get older.

I'd post a pic too but you don't need to see my couch, laptop, and trackball mouse. Very underwhelming.

I'll post my setup later this weekend but this was the best trackball I ever used. Never liked the thumb --but it doesn't get better than this! Same design they have used for probably 10 years. It just works.

s0327877_sc7

Squinting my eyes, the way it bulges by the thumb, it looked like a thumb track ball to me!! Haven't seen anyone use one in years and actually got a little excited! I've always been fascinated by the die hard trackballers.

Actually, that's not a trackball! I am interested but I think it would be just as bad for my carpal tunnel or worse than a regular mouse over time. The mouse is this...

Logitech Performance MX
19678.png

It's bossy and wireless. I could see myself possibly returning to wired since I did with my keyboard.

One day, as it's all in progress, I'm going to do a huge writeup about my adventure into the ergonomic world. I can't wait because all kinds of cool stuff will emerge from it. But it'll likely be another 6 months till it's all done. Factors out of my control!

thats not the OP's real desk, there are no cones.

I uninstalled my cone chair for the moment because I'm trying to figure out how to attach and seal a bed pan to the bottom.

Getting started a lil early, but these type of threads are always fun. Post your Battlestation for 2015 and show off your office set up or whatever it is. A laptop in the bed, doesn't matter. I'll go first.

battlestation2015a.png

Interested in seeing everyone else's set ups :cool: Oh, and that's BuilderSociety on the screen :evil:
Dang hobsta, that's a real command station. I gotta step up my game!
,u running win95 on that bad boy?
648 x 291

How do you keep the NSA out with your door not even attached, @Satvrn ?

Nice pad.

There is some laptop time on the sofa, maybe a coffee shop to get some air, but this seems to take up the other 18 hours of the day...

I can't say that I'd want it any other way! ( Well, maybe a few 5k monitors...)

1bk1E+
1ic9I+
10ZWs+

So.. you are living in your mom's garage?

Just kidding.

Is this just a man cave or your actual living situation?
And doesn't the car just add - smell? Oil, Asphalt, tire, gas...

Oh well...

Here is my battle station at the moment:
9-5 Work (at the office right now)
oGLepLy.jpg

Personal Battlestation
pfU4Y5r.jpg

Yep, it is a Medion. Sweet machine for a good price, upgraded it, though (SSD, some ram)

And yes, Logitech Trackball.

::emp::

Is this just a man cave or your actual living situation?
And doesn't the car just add - smell? Oil, Asphalt, tire, gas...

It's a proper home, just moved there few days ago. Bedroom and kitchen are more conservative tho.

The car doesn't smell at all but it adds fucktons of dirt when it's wet outside. I don't see myself parking the car inside all the time, it's just a nice feature to have.

Here's my office:

Awesome hammock, that thing looks cozy as fuck. I think I'll put that on my to-buy-list.

How long are you guys working in that office? My back starts to hurt just by looking at the chairs lol.

Back