Post Online Job Boards Here

Degree
I know/use the following. Does anyone have any more? I'm looking to fill several $400/month grunt worker positions.
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Freelancer
  • OnlineJobs.ph
  • BestJobs.ph
  • Manilla.craigslist.com

Look at some of the popular IM forums for VAs too, like BHW.

Looks like you're specifically looking for Filipino VAs. From the sites you listed, which was the best option for you?

Look at some of the popular IM forums for VAs too, like BHW.

Looks like you're specifically looking for Filipino VAs. From the sites you listed, which was the best option for you?

Have you found employees from BHW before? From what I understand of those individuals, they're not really long-term minded. I doubt that they'll be willing to work 40 hours/week week in and week out for 1+ year.

They're all YMMV IMO. You really have to fill the HR role and screen, interview, and conduct trials with them to find a good one.

fiverr. you can lots of times get them off fiverr and doing monthly jobs for you

I thought about this. I was against it because Fiverr isn't set up to post jobs and receive job applications -- they'll ban you if they know you're poaching.

... But, you know, I got 3 positions I need to fill before June and, if worse comes to worse, getting a few throw away Fiverr accounts banned to fill the positions would be totally fine. It just won't be my first course of action.

Have you found employees from BHW before? From what I understand of those individuals, they're not really long-term minded. I doubt that they'll be willing to work 40 hours/week week in and week out for 1+ year.
There were some agencies that had teams of VAs. If they're from a agency I'm sure they'd work long term.

They're all YMMV IMO. You really have to fill the HR role and screen, interview, and conduct trials with them to find a good one.

I thought about this. I was against it because Fiverr isn't set up to post jobs and receive job applications -- they'll ban you if they know you're poaching.

... But, you know, I got 3 positions I need to fill before June and, if worse comes to worse, getting a few throw away Fiverr accounts banned to fill the positions would be totally fine. It just won't be my first course of action.
let me know if you still need to fill up spots & what roles ... i can hook you up

Back