Pinterest Pin Design Question

Degree
Anyone who has solid experience with pinterest and gets a good amount of traffic from pinterest?
I was wondering because I wanted to see what type of PIN design would be the best. I have heard many times that infographic type of pins don't perform that well. So I was wondering if you guys know some good pin designs to mimick which get the most traffic. I understand it's also what TEXT you write and stuff but, in general, what is like a type of pin to make.

Most platforms have a search features. Find the hashtags that are popular within your niche, follow them, follow the top producers of those hashtags with the most followers. Then study their top performing content and duplicate/mimic it.

That's how you dominate all platforms; study who's doing the best at it and what they are doing then copy their style and then add your own ontop AFTER you've become successful at replicating their success.

Infographics may not work in the knitting niche but they might be perfect for the financial/money supply niche, it all depends on the audience.

If you ask me, none of that "featured image" style of pinning works well. All the text and logos and "come read this page" stuff works worth a damn. What works is posting actual images people want to add to their collection of ideas, etc. That gets the algorithm promoting the pins far more than whatever text you type in there, have on the image, etc. Just have the outbound link on there and pitch your content in the text fields (but not on the image).

Don’t forget a lot of Pinterest traffic is actually google. That’s how you hit those big category pages. Optimize for stand out in feeds. Contrast borders and under saturated colors out perform in feeds over time.

Don’t forget a lot of Pinterest traffic is actually google. That’s how you hit those big category pages. Optimize for stand out in feeds. Contrast borders and under saturated colors out perform in feeds over time.
What do you mean big category pages? I heard that generally white space background or lighter color backgrounds perform better than those which are darker. So I looked at a completely different niche on pinterest and looked at people who made X amount or X amount of traffic on pinterest. All the top ones generally seemed to have white background.

One thing I also heard and seems to make sense to me is having variety on pinterest pins. But, the thing with this is that there's people who also say that you should have branded or pins that follow a similar style because they will read your things since they know who made that pin.

If you ask me, none of that "featured image" style of pinning works well. All the text and logos and "come read this page" stuff works worth a damn. What works is posting actual images people want to add to their collection of ideas, etc. That gets the algorithm promoting the pins far more than whatever text you type in there, have on the image, etc. Just have the outbound link on there and pitch your content in the text fields (but not on the image).
No one seems to be doing this in my niche. I don't it's possible tbh.

What are your thoughts on this btw?
What if I copy my competitors article's TITLE and paste it in the pinterest title? So it ranks for their keyword on google? And maybe copy a piece of paragraph WORD for WORD from their article and put it in the pinterest description. Do you guys think this is a good idea or no?

What do you mean big category pages? I heard that generally white space background or lighter color backgrounds perform better than those which are darker. So I looked at a completely different niche on pinterest and looked at people who made X amount or X amount of traffic on pinterest. All the top ones generally seemed to have white background.

One thing I also heard and seems to make sense to me is having variety on pinterest pins. But, the thing with this is that there's people who also say that you should have branded or pins that follow a similar style because they will read your things since they know who made that pin.

No one seems to be doing this in my niche. I don't it's possible tbh.

What are your thoughts on this btw?
What if I copy my competitors article's TITLE and paste it in the pinterest title? So it ranks for their keyword on google? And maybe copy a piece of paragraph WORD for WORD from their article and put it in the pinterest description. Do you guys think this is a good idea or no?
Social media platforms can pick up on non-unique content. Run it through some decent reworder to make it unique and original. Better safe than sorry.

Ok, I have one more question regarding this. So on my profile, I am over 1k monthly visits is what it says.
And I am seeing slowly that I am getting Pinterest traffic. SO my question is that, should I just keep repinning other peoples stuff and wait till I get that number more and more than create pins for my old articles that I didn't use Pinterest for or do I just do it now? (You just have to keep repinning over a period of time and that's how Pinterest traffic goes up pretty much.)

Also, do you guys think it's wise to create more pins towards articles that I already pinned or no? Of course, the pin design will be different. How would tagging, description and title work though since its the same article??

Back