PeerFly shutting down operations after 10 years

Ryuzaki

お前はもう死んでいる
BuSo Pro
Digital Strategist
Degree
46cbtrF.png

PeerFly is a CPA network where you sent users to landers that were usually email / zip or address / phone, etc. Some rinky dink leads for product samples, dating networks, you name it. The payouts were pretty tiny too, and that's before shaving, among other problems.

Maybe it got better. They have a list of bigger brands they work with now. But it's too little too late. On July the 29th they announced that by July the 31st (two whole days of heads up) that they'd be closing down the affiliate network.

So if you're running traffic, you need to pause your campaigns!

They plan to pay everyone out with the normal Net30, but nothing after midnight on July 31st is getting paid out.

They said they're shutting down due to the advances in tech in general, letting businesses generate their own leads just as easily and cheaper. Why not control their marketing internally, you know.

I don't know if they're pivoting or just done. But you can read their official statement here.

Good luck to them. I'm still salty about my one campaign getting denied after it started rolling and doing good, and then a week later it ends up on LukePeerfly's blog as his new case study.

Toast to the Good Times! 10 years was a GREAT run in that market.

I kind of felt like this market was coming to a downer...........

Would you all gree PPC / CPA / etc is slowing?

Back