Passport Heavy | Kyiv, Ukraine looks Cool

GNews

White Hat Genius
BuSo Pro
Degree

I went to Europe and did 4 countries by train. I always like visiting the places people don't talk about in America Heavily. I find they are usually THE BEST.

I love Hungarian cities & town... I love Belgrade, Servia & metro..... And Zagreb, Croatia was beautiful as well.

I always hear about the Ukraine but never got a great video about it like this, so I thought i'd share.

Travel

Kiev is indeed solid. People are friendly, everything's cheap, and food is very, very good.

You should check out Montenegro & Cyprus. You won't be disappointed.

Kiev is indeed solid. People are friendly, everything's cheap, and food is very, very good.

You should check out Montenegro & Cyprus. You won't be disappointed.

I'm thinking of going back to Europe this year once my stores are doing XX,XXX montly.

I head about Montenegro from Serbian friends... Cyprus, why?

I know they are going to start charging Americans for passport stamps soon, which we don't have to do now.

Apparently Trump isn't paying attention this issue but yup... 2021, people will have to pay to travel Europe... each country a diff cost possibly.

That happened mainly because Trump refused to extend the visa waiver program to Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, and Romania (all EU countries). EU wants to have visa-free access to the USA for everyone in the union, but that's not happening any time soon. Hence the pushback.

They have an illegal Nazi government in power in Ukraine. Definitely not the place you want to go to. They are having presidential elections this month and the guy who might win is the actor who played a president in a popular movie series.

They have an illegal Nazi government in power in Ukraine. Definitely not the place you want to go to. They are having presidential elections this month and the guy who might win is the actor who played a president in a popular movie series.

You gotta be listening a bit too much Russian TV news. :wink:

I absolutely love Croatia and Montenegro. Absolutely can endorse going there :-)

I absolutely love Croatia and Montenegro. Absolutely can endorse going there :-)

Where did you go? I went to Zagreb.
Sucks i never made it to Dubrovnik or Split.

Oh man you missed out, I've been to Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar and Zagreb. Love the country and the people.

Zadar was the best out of all. It was quiet, the beaches were amazing, and you got cheap restaurants everywhere. Plus it wasn't too crowded and perfect to ride around with a rented scooter. I was thinking that one day I could live there for a while. :tongue:

Dubrovnik and Zagreb were too crowded and too expensive, especially Dubrovnik. We went there with a car and there was literally nowhere to park because everything was so tiny. We ended up parking two miles from the center for 8eur/h.

P.S. There are a lot of smart and young people emigrating from Ukraine to the neighboring countries. Part of it already got occupied by Russia a few years ago. It's literally a warzone there, so I wouldn't advise moving there. Budapest is near, which is a cool city for digital nomads. Fast wifi, cheap cost of living, and everyone speaks English.

I'm from Croatia, so feel free to hit me up whenever you're around (Italy, Slovenia, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Austria) and let's grab a drink or two

Isn't Dubrovnik one of the most expensive places on earth per square inch? Or europe? something like that.

I'm from Serbia, if you come here again let me know.

I love Poland, Bulgaria and Russia, but Poland is the best when it comes to night life, at least from my experience :smile:

I'm from Serbia, if you come here again let me know.

I love Poland, Bulgaria and Russia, but Poland is the best when it comes to night life, at least from my experience :smile:

absolutely not possible Poland has a better nightlife than Belgrade

Serbia is top 3 for attractive women in the world I've seen personally. Which may make it more fun. Croatians & Serbians are pretty nice with born features naturally if health conscious especially .

It depends what you want. If you are more into crazy stories and love to drink a lot, Belgrade is a good place. If you want to experience how it is when a tiger hit the train you are in with his head, go to Russia (Siberia).

If you are more into beautiful nature, Bosnia is a place to go.

But when it comes to getting laid a lot, Poland is No.1 for foreigners. Poland chicks are much more open for strangers especially if you have dark hair.

Now, that is only my experience since I'm just a local guy in Serbia...

It depends what you want. If you are more into crazy stories and love to drink a lot, Belgrade is a good place. If you want to experience how it is when a tiger hit the train you are in with his head, go to Russia (Siberia).

If you are more into beautiful nature, Bosnia is a place to go.

But when it comes to getting laid a lot, Poland is No.1 for foreigners. Poland chicks are much more open for strangers especially if you have dark hair.

Now, that is only my experience since I'm just a local guy in Serbia...

Everbody likes what's different. That's how the world works

Back