Outreach Expert Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreint

BuSo Pro
Degree
I'm looking to hire someone to do the outreach for my pet-related authority site.
Guest posts, link swaps, social shares, sponsored articles, pushing of skyscraper content, etc.

Drop me a PM with your bio and how much do you charge per link placement

Thanks

Paging @built

Is there a Built in the building?

It's going to be hard to hire someone that already have their own process to do this for you. They usually just work on their own sites if they have this skill set.

Most site owners create their own processes, hire a budding SEO, and train them on outreach.

Any outreach guy I've hired has just tried to sell me editorials that are available everywhere. And, I've tried multiple over the last few months.

"Agencies" that offer outreach charge 2x-3x what the links are actually worth.

Check out Ryan Stewart's White hat link building training... essentially teaches you to how to systemize outreach with VAs and employees and there's training videos and such that you can have them trained quite easily.

He has a good YT video on scalable outreach-

I also need someone to do outreach for me... I'll provide you with the template, systems everything. You just need to have the ability to do research, and write compelling pitches based on what you discover.

So basically 5-10 minutes of research per person (and I'll tell you what to look out for) and then customize a template I give you for them. It's pretty easy. You don't need to know too much about SEO...

If you're someone new to the whole seo/marketing thing, you can make some decent cash while learning some cool stuff.

I'm looking to pay around 10-15$/hour... depending on experience. This is very basic stuff that any college student could do, but I'd rather hire someone with drive and a basic level of familiarity with the industry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back