Outreach Campaign - Question About Links?

Degree
If you start a outreach campaign that includes guestposts, infographics, etc.. and the website are relevant to the niche but not much trust and power is this better than getting a link on a website like Medium.com what has trust and power?

Thanks

Yes, for the most part. Sites like Medium are open for registration and anyone can post. Because it's user generated content, all of the links are nofollow, meaning they don't pass page rank. They might pass some trust, anchor text, relevancy, and a little benefit, but they don't pass power. The guest posts will have dofollow links which will be way more powerful.

You should get links on both types of sites.

It will depend on a lot of factors, but for simplicity's sake, here is my opinion.

Relevant Links, But Weak
Check their backlinks and website, and make sure it's not spammy.
If it's relevant, weak, and spammy - AVOID
if it's relevant, weak, and clean - ACQUIRE

Not Relevant, But Powerful

I would get it if it's actually powerful and isn't spammy.

Truth
You need both. Link juice and power is needed, and relevance is needed. The strategy shouldn't be either that or this. You want to have a mix of both.
Ideally, you want powerful and relevant at the same time.

Note :

I wouldn't consider medium trusty and powerful, in of itself, because it's an open platform, and everyone can post it, so that makes it web 2.0 basically.

It is best to start with an analysis of competitors (ahrefs, majestic) and their reference profile. Next, we select high-quality sites, write to webmasters and improve the conditions for placing links. Some links of competitors can be repeated for free - we do and you will be happy)) The outreach process is lengthy and the conversion is 1-2%, so writing and searching will have a lot

Currently relevancy for guestposts when referring to the actual sites relevancy doesent matter through some testing I have seen, though the article your writing for the link does need to be relevant. Now this is as of now but for future proofing I would look for relevant guestposts because this seems like a logical step for a future google update.

Back