ORM How do you facilitate good reviews

Nat

Degree
I did ORM quite a few years ago. And the pretty standard method for helping out businesses/companies with terrible Google reviews / yelp reviews / etc., was to create a portal on their website or a dedicated website that directed happy customers to links for review sites, and directed unhappy customers to a support line or a contact form. I still think that's standard practice, but are people still printing out hundreds of post cards or business cards to give customers? Is that the best way to get customers to leave online reviews? The smarter brick and mortar businesses these days should be collecting email addresses, so have ORM guys started using email as well?

The service you need is Get Five Stars. Handles the filtering/sends bad reviews to your complaints team/good ones to review sites etc. I have had one client recently who wanted to print and hand stuff out because it was hard for them to collect e-mails (old fashioned type industry). But generally GFS is the way to go for most ppl.

The service you need is Get Five Stars. Handles the filtering/sends bad reviews to your complaints team/good ones to review sites etc. I have had one client recently who wanted to print and hand stuff out because it was hard for them to collect e-mails (old fashioned type industry). But generally GFS is the way to go for most ppl.

You can also try grade.us awesome support.

Wow, both of these sites look exactly like what I was trying to find. Now I've got to figure out which one is better haha.

edit: Looks like customerlobby.com is another option.

After looking into them, grade.us seems like the best choice

Back