Old Laptop for new Adsense/Google account

Degree
I plan to use an old laptop for a new Google Account for a new entity I recently started.
I need adsense coz I am sending facebook viral traffic. (Let me know if you guys have better alternatives)

I use separate 3/4 G Dongle and laptop for each google account(s), and I have to use another, but problem I have too many laptops now, and I have old T60 laptops which is still very good but I no longer use.

But problem I am not sure which google accounts I have used to access via this laptop in the past.
So New dongle, Old laptop.
Should I buy a new laptop if I want to totally clean or can I just update the MAC address?
Earlier I have used multiple dongles from same laptop to access multiple accounts, but since one of my accounts got the boot for a different reason, I am extra careful.

I am not sure if there are other footprints being tracked by google.
MAC address is the easiest to change, rest I am not sure

Not sure why all this hustle...I have multiple Adsense accounts, send traffic using FB, and use one workstation. I even have iphone app setup with multiple accounts. Unless you are doing something slightly shady with traffic sources/redirects, I don't see the need of all this. Could someone else correct me here?

You know that you can't have multiple adsense accounts right? How do you switch the multiple accounts from same IP?

Said who? I have different entities for each account. I either use Incognito browser mode for convenience sake or just log off from one account and log to the other. Lately, I only check earnings at the end of each day just to make sure nothing is off. Saves ton of time and break the vice cycle login, refreshing, login, refreshing, refreshing, refreshing again just incase the earnings changed from the last refresh...

From Google's own Mouth: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9729?hl=en

"Publishers are only allowed to maintain one AdSense account under the same payee name."

"4) I need a separate account for my business

In this case, you may submit a new application. Please make sure that the account type (individual or business) and payee name are different from your original application, and ensure that you can accept payments to that payee."
For the cost of an LLC, you can not worry about the circus of laptops and register another account all within the good graces of Google.

For the cost of an LLC, you can not worry about the circus of laptops and register another account all within the good graces of Google.

You probably don't even need an LLC. I don't see any reason registering a trade name with your town and using that paperwork to open a bank account in the new businesses name wouldn't be enough.

This is assuming you're in the US, however. I don't know what the rest of you feral beasts have at your disposal in other countries.

This is exactly how I have it setup. Different LLCs for each account. Different address, different business bank account, different name entity etc... Never had a single issue with this setup.

I have different entities for each account. But you missed the part where I said my main account was banned so I just don't want to link myself with any entities even though it is alright. There is no harm in being a little careful.

My main question was if changing MAC address would suffice to remove hardware footprints. If anybody know please.

Look I know you can have multiple adsense account if you have multiple companies/entities and as many number as you want. And you can have your own adsense too and you can use the same browser and same laptop if all the accounts are legitimately linked.

Mine are not. Entity can be a lot things thats all..

I thought MAC address was a subnet thing? I.e. not something to worry about unless you've pissed off the State..

Interesting about the corporate veil and Adsense though, this is something I had wondered about. If an account gets banned, that's specific to the account, or would it have knock-on effect beyond the corporate veil e.g. targeting the Person, not the Entity? FB is all about the 'Person' afterall. Idk. Curious.

Either way, assuming you're not using Chrome, surely a fresh IP/browser sesh is sufficient. If you wanted to be super paranoid, a VM for each 'persona' via VPN? Guessing 'You' are banned from Adsense OP?

If we're talking about a MAC address, as in the one on a network adapter, that doesn't travel far enough to be useful for tracking in most cases. When a packet is sent over a network, the first router it comes to will drop the MAC address and replace it with its own MAC address. This same thing will happen with subsequent routers until the destination is hit.

So basically, if you have a standard home or office network setup with a router on the outside doing NAT, your network adapter's MAC address is going to stop at your home router, then your home router is going to route the packet to your ISP's router and the data will contain the MAC of your home router. Hope this makes sense :smile:

Back