Newor Media - Offer to sell site or join ad management

Degree
Some guy from a company called Newor Media emailed me to ask if I would be willing to sell one of my sites, and if not, if I would be interested in joining their ad setup, because he thought I could make more with them than with Adsense.

However, I can't really find much info about them (or at least not info that could not easily have been bought by them). Has anyone heard of Newor Media? Are they reliable?

If you sign the deal.............. I'd like you a stake in a promising new website i'm making called GooglerBeforeYouDate.com

Never heard of the company , but i'm far removed from those ad networks...... but if you can't find one refrence...

a few things to ask yourself:

1) If you change your ad setup, how will it effect our seo (load time/privacy issue)?

2) If this company really sees it, why can't they advance you some $$$ to 'realize' the vision? It's a surefire gain right? Who wouldn't spend a little money KNOWING they could make it back easily?

3) Why has no one heard of this outstanding company (as you've checked legitimate sources)?

Good luck eiher way. I agree with the above sentiment. When i was dealing with such networks... the ones that reached out to me, never paid well.

Last edited:
They just look really really new.

Browsing GlassDoor, all the reviews are recent ( within last 6 months ) and on LinkedIn, most of the employees look like they came on in 2019. One major employee was on in 2018.

The designer for their website posted the screenshot on Dribble in late 2019 too.

Just looks like a new company trying to get new people in their system. Why not try a test against them and AdSense?

A personal friend of mine was looking for something to test against his current network (Gourmet Ads). I suggested he give Newor a shot after seeing this thread. I will report back in a few weeks to see how they compare. So far, all I can say is that he's impressed with their support staff.

I decided to test them against my previous Adsense earnings. Still in the onboarding process, but as your friend said, support so far is good and response times to my emails are very fast.

Just an initial update, my earnings more than doubled compared to Adsense. Might increase a bit more as there is an initial ramp up period of 3 weeks. Support is good, the interface is very barebones and you'll miss all the options you have on Adsense, but I never used that much anyway. You can see the basic info and results per type of Ad.

Can't really compare it to Mediavine and others as I've never used them, but it's obvious that this is a smaller company. Still, these initial results suggest it may be worth giving them a try if you're stuck on a low paying network or Adsense.

So as someone who has been with Newor for the last 3~ months, they're really awesome to work with. Definitely a HUGE upgrade from Adsense who literally pays peanuts.

My earnings also more than doubled. The "ramp-up" period is definitely real. They also will source new ads for your site regularly and place them in your dashboard. After which you update your /ads.txt file and confirm it on the panel.

Support is great as you get a dedicated account manager. Just to note, they do have fairly strict restrictions (as most ad networks should) for who they allow. Ie when they say you need 1,000 clicks minimum a day, you need it, regardless of site growth.

I have a newer site that I wanted to throw on Newor but my account manager basically told me to follow up in a few weeks to check progress (site was growing rapidly and wanted to monetize it sooner than later). The on-boarding process for subsequent domains is easier than the first too.

Just to note. I only learned of Newor from Diggity's blog after he ran tests here:
https://diggitymarketing.com/display-ads-case-study/

Edit: Another reason I opted to go with them is for a reason Diggity notes. They aren't super invasive in that they FORCE you to have a certain ad type on your site. IE, full-width footer ads, sticky sidebar widgets, header ads, etc. All shit I basically can't stand as a user when I visit other sites.

However they do note that those ad types perform the best, I just can't get myself to use them. I also didn't want to run ads on certain pages that I heavily monetize with other affiliate offers, which they were totally cool with.

Newor Media + Plausible.io analytics = Google-free site :smile:

@city17 @thisishatred How is working with Newor Media going in June?

Still solid.

Earnings from June are back to what they were before things transpired with Covid. Newor actually told clients in the dashboard that due to Covid a lot of advertisers had pulled out, which was understandable.

Even still though, May earnings were 2x Adsense payouts and June was roughly 2.5x.

Has anyone here used the Newor Media Ad Network. Can you tell me about your experience with them?
Feel free to provide as many details as possible.

Back