Newbie Question(s) so dumb, you're afraid to even ask!

Up until last month our best performing tiktok ads were created by my son who is 16 years old. When my daughter was 16, she created our best ever performing youtube ads. Its like the intuitively get it, and outperform the so called "professionals" that we hired to try to beat their ads. BTW our winning tiktok ads are the shortest, stupidest videos you've ever seen. My son said trust me dad it will work.

The problem is, you need 16 years to scale it and maybe a few new wives.

How do i determine the KW difficulty before starting working on that, i was taught to look at the volume from KW Everywhere & MOZ KD. Can anyone explain the manual method of this, i do not want to rely on these tools, i want to learn manual method to understand this concept, Thanks so much!

How do i determine the KW difficulty before starting working on that, i was taught to look at the volume from KW Everywhere & MOZ KD. Can anyone explain the manual method of this, i do not want to rely on these tools, i want to learn manual method to understand this concept, Thanks so much!

Most people use Ahref and look at the DR of the top sites for the query. If there is a site with a lower DR in the top 3 or top 5, then it is a good sign.

There are also other completely manual methods, like if there is a forum result in the top 10, that usually means it is an easier query.

What should I use for a product review box on a wp blog site? I've seen loads of plugins but they also allow customer reviews. I'm looking for a way to allow an author to fill out a review box.

Most people use Ahref and look at the DR of the top sites for the query. If there is a site with a lower DR in the top 3 or top 5, then it is a good sign.

There are also other completely manual methods, like if there is a forum result in the top 10, that usually means it is an easier query.
Thanks for the reply, what should be the DR ? and if there is a facebook result, double results of a single website, or sites like yelp, or other directory websites.

Would you help me with this as well? nobody replied to my post... Please if you have any knowledge about this, please...

Want to Launch a New Service Based website & Want to Rent it out to Local Service Providers

Here are the issues i am facing

1 - How do i Register GMB (i am not US Resident)
2 - Where do i get Phone Number for that GMB
3 - About Company / Team Page, How do i add Owner when i am not the owner but just trying to redirect traffic for Local services or for Pay Per Call Networks.

Please Help me solve these problems...

Thank you so much!

halo, i have a personal website, that's already setup gmb and had reviews.
wkwk.png

how can i make it become 5 start or atleast improve from 4.7? from system nor natural perspective, so i can working on it
As a note i trust far more 4.0, 4.5 than 5/5 stars which i always assume its fake. I know that some companies lower to 4 to 4.5 because it looks more trustworthy.

Is a round up review post or a product review post more bottom of the funnel?

if I change the author of several published posts at once, will that affect anything? I just started using real-life credentials on the site and would like to change the author of several published posts to the real one. Currently, it's under a made-up persona.

if I change the author of several published posts at once, will that affect anything? I just started using real-life credentials on the site and would like to change the author of several published posts to the real one. Currently, it's under a made-up persona.
Anecdotal evidence but I have changed the author on my posts in the past without any negative effects. The reality is that most reputable sites will have new authors update and amend existing content on a regular basis, so I think it would be counter-productive for Google to penalise a change of author.

One caveat is that a change in the author's credentials might affect 'EAT' signals and the credibility of the posts in question.

I'm building up my social media for my site, and on Instagram I'm getting a few reels with some nice views and building my followers up. I just have a link to my site but I notice a lot of people use linktr.ee or something similar. Does anyone use linktr.ee and if they pay for it and if its worth it or use something else?

I assume most people aren't going to go from Instagram to your site if you just have a link to your site in your bio. But might click your the link in your bio if your offering something and direct them to it in a recent post? Idk, I guess I'm just thinking out loud and looking for ways to take advantage of these new followers with these new videos I continue to post.

One of my sites saw quite a big fall. New content rank seem not to do as great as it used to do. Now I don't know what to do.

What would you do to fix drop in rankings? PA - DA is around 30 - 40 so that's ok. I'm getting a bit lost on what to do. Should I fix anything, what to fix? What not? What to keep same? When you see around -50% drop I am getting a bit dissapointed.

Which articles would you recommend to read, to get back? I would say what I have bad is authorithy of site (no teams), page speed is fast and optimized with W3 cache. Hosting is custom server.

Any kind of feedback is more than welcome.

Thank you,
I've got quite a lot of articles that are not ranked. Should I delete this articles? Should I just check all articles that get 0 visitors and delete those articles. How risky is doing that?

If Yes. What to do with 404 error pages?
All of that is discussed at length in the conversation in the thread I linked you to. The answers lie within. The main point is traffic != quality and vice versa. 404 pages are fine and out of your control. It does mean your server is working properly, just that users are creating links to pages that don’t exist. It happens.

Hey there!

I was wondering if there's an affiliate network out there that operates like an ad company. You know, so that if you're in the financial industry, you wouldn't have to join 10 separate affiliate programs. Instead, you could just sign up with one site and have access to different affiliate ads through banners or some sort of rotating system that provides relevant ads based on user preferences?

Hey there!

I was wondering if there's an affiliate network out there that operates like an ad company. You know, so that if you're in the financial industry, you wouldn't have to join 10 separate affiliate programs. Instead, you could just sign up with one site and have access to different affiliate ads through banners or some sort of rotating system that provides relevant ads based on user preferences?

That's a good question.

Have you tried googling for your niche?

Hey there!

Most of the larger networks do this, just not programmatically. It's like programs within a network, if you will.

Shareasale, Avantlink, etc.

Like @jelf says, there's skimlinks too, but I have never had much luck with them.

I have found that focusing on a handful of partners yields better results than spraying and praying with 50 different programs earning cents each month.

halo, i have a personal website, that's already setup gmb and had reviews.
wkwk.png

how can i make it become 5 start or atleast improve from 4.7? from system nor natural perspective, so i can working on it

Tbf the answer seems pretty straightforward.... get better reviews.

Hey there, probably a dumb question but I wasn't able to find anything on Google regarding that.

Exist anything like linking to posts from the homepage for too long? I have a small project where I don't produce content at any fast pace and currently linking to 15 posts from homepage while total amount of posts on website is 20+. Some of those posts are from 2020 so you can imagine they are on homepage for a quite long time.

Is there anything like a ratio of how many posts can be on homepage vs the total amount of posts a website has?

Even though I started to slowly produce content again, should I reduce the number of total posts on homepage to let's say 10 and shows only the recent posts?

Some of you guys get really creative with ways to invent problems that don't exist.

Exist anything like linking to posts from the homepage for too long?
I think a good exercise for questions like this is to ask yourself "why would this be a problem?". If you can clearly lay out a legitimate reason it could be a problem for search engines or users, then maybe you're on to something. If you aren't sure if it could be a problem and can't formulate a reason it might be, then it's probably not.

Is there anything like a ratio of how many posts can be on homepage vs the total amount of posts a website has?
No. Google doesn't care. Users don't care. Only your fear and anxiety cares.

Even though I started to slowly produce content again, should I reduce the number of total posts on homepage to let's say 10 and shows only the recent posts?
I really doubt anyone is scrutinizing the time stamps of when each post was published, especially at the bottom of the list. If they look, they'll look at the newest ones. If you don't want the old ones to have an old date, then change the date. You could hide them from the homepage but that sounds like the least optimal solution to a problem that really doesn't matter.

So, I kind of suck at web design or actually, really suck at it.

Are there light weight and good looking pre-made blocks or designs that you'd recommend?
- Free or paid, both are fine.

I'm currently using generatepress as theme.

Thanks!

After having an article medically reviewed, I'm trying to implement custom schema on top of yoast's standard option. From what I've read under the FAQ section here, you're able to reference other graph pieces as a main entity or dedupe the schema by referencing the id.

I've tried both, but with no luck validating it.

So as of now, I have two medical web pages when validating the schema and to be entirely honest, I'm fairly unfamiliar with JSON.

Basically I'm not sure how to implement mainEntityOfPage, reference, or connect the two since Yoast won't let me disable schema per post.

Is it okay to have two medical web page schemas? Or what's the best way to reference my schema as the main entity or dedupe?

Here's what I have so far if that helps:

Code:
<script type="application/ld+json">
{"@context":"https://schema.org",
"publisher":{"@type":"Organization",
"name":"NAME OF BRAND",
"logo":{
"@type":"ImageObject",
"url":"https://MYSITE.COM/LOGO/}},
"@type":"MedicalWebPage",
"headline":"A CATCHY YET AUTHORATATIVE HEADLINE",
"description":"META DESCRIPTION HERE",