Need authors/contributors in the crypto space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
Any one know of people like that I could message? I have a good article mentioning big companies and I feel its fairly noteworthy to talk about. Any ideas?

Have you signed up for Steemit? You can post your own links there, and it's almost all still about Crypto, since they reward you with their own currency. But lots of crypto people are posting on there that you could message.

Of course you can Google the thousands of crypto blogs and email them, and post on crypto forums, crypto Reddit, and put a feeler out on Twitter hashtags. There's lots you can do if you're proactive (like this thread).

You have an article? Thought you were looking for a crypto writer. :wink:

Could you share a little more about your article? It sounds like some investigative journalism, who you exposin'?

SteemIt may be an option, depending on your contents of the article. If it's actually big news (not research / opinion / guide) I'd actually avoid SteemIt as you won't make as much as a new user. I know there are many crypto blogs / news sites constantly looking for content, many have solicitations for articles on their homepage.

If you're looking to contribute longer-term on a crypto-related project, feel free to message me. I have a number of small projects in early stage and I'd love to explore options on collaborating if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back