Multiple Identity Google Accounts. How to Manage?

Degree
Well, I am not spamming or doing any blackhat stuff, my main problem is that google banned my first adsense account. And it is associated to my Main Gmail, and well, i used to access my 10 gmail accounts from the same IP that I used my main gmail. My google ID is something that I use for everything. Analytics, Several Gs in adwords, etc, and my main sites used to bring in about 5 K a month from adsense. And I was ever so careful, proper whitehat sites. I got banned for duplicate content, even though they were not. I had multiple sites in the same niche with overlapping topics, maybe that was the reason. I don't know. that was the only reason that seem close in the excerpt from quality guidelines they shared. And it was final.

Anyway, that doesn't bother me. I have 3 more accounts. And I am currently, like a stupid fool, using three laptops and three 3G dongles. I am not sure if this is the best way to conduct business. What bothers me is that the banned account is associated with my main ID.

1) How do you manage different google entity.

Two of the accounts are in individual entity I control.
Third is my company. <- Any best practices for this?

Now my problem is I still use my old Emails and the accounts associated with my adsense on my main work laptop so I do all my other work on this tainted laptop. While I use the other laptops for access to google accounts.

2) Now I want to start youtube in a slightly bigger way and I want to be get rid of any connection of my old IDs. I don't know if it is a better idea to delete all my old emails. Start with a clean slate. Here is where I need advice.

3) Is it important to change the laptop as well? Should I worry about Hardware footprints?

Or am I just being paranoid.

4) Also, have you ever got rid of an Important email ID. What do I need to remember.

Anyway, that doesn't bother me. I have 3 more accounts. And I am currently, like a stupid fool, using three laptops and three 3G dongles. I am not sure if this is the best way to conduct business.

Why are you a fool?

If it's working for you and making you money and doing what you want, who cares about what other people may be doing for you to judge your ownself by?

I thought the way I did things in the past was stupid because someone else told me ( or I read, or I thought, or I seen ) a way someone else did it slightly differently. I changed my so-called stupid ways and within months I was shitting my pants and hitting myself in the head ( cue crazy eyes ) for changing direction. This happened every time I changed my way of doing things to someone else's.

Just because you think something is dumb, outdated, slow, or cumbersome doesn't mean it is.

The best way to keep those accounts separate is to have different computers. Although you could be using 3 VPS's if you wanted, but I would tell you not to since the IP from those will come up with a noticeable ISP most likely and Google will sniff it out eventually.

If you are using the same domain on all 3 account, you're toast.

If you are using the same bank account on all 3, you're toast. Sometimes even the same name on a diff bank account will get caught ( because most people use the same IP when they login in and pay with the same name on the credit card ).

If you are using the same IP... you will be eventually toast if you are doing bad things.

If your accounts are connected, like via a MCC, you will eventually be toast.

If you never want to be caught bc you're doing bad things, you pretty much have to go the extra mile in anything you touch in Adwords and Facebook. YES, I know people who don't as far and don't get caught, but I know 100x more people that didnt and did get caught.

what about hardware footprint. one of the laptops is an old laptop which I have used to access my main account in the past, but I have cleaned it. deleted chrome and now only using Firefox. But you think they are any hardware footprints?

problem is that my company is pretty legit and I dont want to get it banned because of some past shit.

All three accounts have bank accounts and everything

what about hardware footprint. one of the laptops is an old laptop which I have used to access my main account in the past, but I have cleaned it. deleted chrome and now only using Firefox. But you think they are any hardware footprints?

problem is that my company is pretty legit and I dont want to get it banned because of some past shit.

All three accounts have bank accounts and everything
You could use an extension called random agent spoofer for Firefox to be extra careful. But I've never done what you're doing, only social media stuff

WHy do you need to hide footprints on social media. I have like 50 pages from one account on facebook. I just have another account as a back up admin.

I just have another account as a back up admin.

People have gotten their accounts shut down for having multiple accounts, so hopefully the second one belongs to a friend or something, a real person. Otherwise you might actually be putting your pages at a higher risk if the 2nd account is just a dummy account that admins the same 50 pages. Disclaimer: I could be completely wrong about this, so my comment should be prefaced with "I dunno but it seems to me..."

Back