Monetizing a traffic with redbubble and/or aliexpress/woocommerce

Degree
Has anyone Attempted to monetize traffic with merch from redbubble? Or replace amazon with your own ecommerce store that you link to using aliexpress? I'm reading that you would simply choose items off ali express and connect it to a woo commerce site...

Thoughts? the commission would be far higher, I would think, but curious of what others think? I'm aware amazon has low commission rate but high conversion rate, which i currently use. Just wondering if theres better alternatives.

Not interested in info products, currently... but apparently gathering an "expert roundup" of experts in your niche and recording it as an audio, video, or e-book is ideal. I suppose I could allow "pre-order" sign ups to see if anyone would actually want to buy it before going into all the effort

Where do AliExpress products ship from and how long will it take to get to the client? The longer it takes and the more bait and switch you do, the more critical they'll be over the quality of the product too, which is likely not going to be too amazing.

Where do AliExpress products ship from and how long will it take to get to the client? The longer it takes and the more bait and switch you do, the more critical they'll be over the quality of the product too, which is likely not going to be too amazing.
These are incredible points, this is where my knowledge halts, perhaps someone has attempted this and can shed some light. It looks like its fairly reliable, but i’ll follow up here if I find anything else out. Just looking for ways to maximize revenue, so far im at a $45rpm which is really strong, just through your mediavine migration advice and amazon

I want to know this too. I saw one of my competitors selling teespring t shirts for sale and mugs as well. I already have courses, amazon, and stuff I can promote. I can even sell them a service but, I don't think that will go well because I am claiming to be someone else. I was also thinking if I could dropship from like a quality supplier basically. I cant do saas on this niche though so yeah.

Back