Mediavine worth it vs Ezoic?

Degree
I just applied to mediavine and was accepted (I'm currently with ezoic), however they want me to exclude a few posts they think are borderline "illegal" or not allowed from google to protect my account (ex. free streaming websites).

The thing is, these bring in 8-11k sessions out of my 120k sessions per month. Should I ditch ezoic and still go with mediavine despite this? Is the increase worth it?

Curious of others experience or opinions!

It's a thousand times better, in terms of customer service, education, page speed, technical infrastructure, and most importantly RPMs. It's not even a comparison. They don't operate on the same levels. You'll still make more money by dropping out the borderline 11k sessions, especially if you follow their suggestions on getting your RPMs up, and include video or at least the Universal Player.

Ezoic is legit trash tier. As Ryu says just do it you are leaving a ton of cash on the table.

Or….

Sell your site to me

I second that, Ezoic is straight trash, so much so that we have two sites we are forgoing monetizing with Ezoic and just waiting until we can get them into Mediavine.

An added bonus once you are in Mediavine, you can get other sites in with lower traffic (minimum 25K sessions)

And like Ryu said, turn on Universal Player day 1. It is an instant boost to overall session RPM and will be instrumental to helping you hit 5,000,000 ad impressions to bump up to 80% rev share.

I just moved from Ezoic to mediavine, and the first few days I've already gained on avg at least 25% revenue from the looks of it, though some of my traffic fell a bit? which was odd, but thats okay. Appreciate the push towards mediavine!!!

I'm not a big 'tools' guy and I planned on using astra forever, however I swapped to Mediavines theme they just released, trellis, and significantly cleared my page speed and core metrics up. Also negated 3-4 other plugins I was using and replaced them. I'm very impressed overall

Ezoic should be better known for the email spam (that can somehow always get around Google spam filters???) than their monetization program. Utter trash.

Back