Consulting Marketing Consulting

CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree

Are you looking to expand your online presence and drive more traffic to your website beyond just Google? As an expert in SEO and online marketing, I specialize in developing robust traffic sources that can elevate your digital footprint and enhance your brand visibility across various platforms.

With a strategic focus on both traditional and innovative marketing channels, I offer customized consultation services starting at $850. My approach is tailored to meet the unique needs of each client, ensuring that you receive targeted solutions that are not only effective but also scalable as your business grows.

In today's competitive market, relying solely on one source for traffic can limit your potential. That's why I leverage a diverse range of tools and techniques to attract a broader audience. From optimizing your website for other search engines to tapping into social media, email marketing, and even emerging platforms, my goal is to help you create a well-rounded strategy that drives results.

Whether you are a startup looking to establish a foothold or an established company seeking to expand your reach, I can provide the expertise and insights necessary to navigate the complex landscape of online marketing. Let's collaborate to build a comprehensive plan that not only increases traffic but also boosts conversions and fosters long-term growth. (And yes you can even ask about improving just SEO).

Ideas for Inquiring on:

- PageSpeed Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Lead Generation Game Plan
- Offline Marketing Game Plan
- Marketing Game Plan
- SEO Game Plan
- Advanced SEO Game Plan
- Just Ask Questions​

--

What you get:

1. We look over your website/business.

2. Based on your goal we create a Game Plan with a to-do list that you'll implement to skyrocket results.

3. Follow up communication on Skype to get over obstacles and hurdles that you may be encountering for up to 3 months (3 month guaranteed, but one-off messages here and there aren't a problem).​

--

When launching the Powerful Niche Links we offered the first 10 customers a similar consulting package along side their orders. We ended up giving a lot more than the initial 10 due to the overwhelming influx in orders.

Over the weeks, months, and years we've stayed in contact with all customers and have helped them with advice, resources, and continued support to make their project a success - ALL FOR FREE.

Now we are packaging this same level of client care in a consulting package.

--

Next steps:

1. Fill out the form and we'll take a quick look at your website and goals.

2. If we believe we can help, we will send you a customized invoice starting at $850 and up.

3. Once the invoice is paid we'll ask for access to analytics, Google search console, and other tools which may be necessary to do a deep analysis.

4. Estimated for analysis are 5-14 business days - some may take longer depending on the goals and needs. Once we are finished you'll get a detailed report on problems and challenges we spot, as well as new opportunities and ideas we recommend you take advantage of to increase your results.

5. We will follow up with communication on Skype (or other desired channels) to go over obstacles and hurdles that you may be encountering for up to 3 months (3 month guaranteed, but one-off messages here and there aren't problem).​

--

If you are simply curious send me a DM here and we can chat.

Back