CCarter

Final Boss ®
BuSo Pro
Boot Camp
Digital Strategist
Degree
x1YCoj4.png

Makoboard - Simple Dashboards

Makoboard is a simple dashboard platform which allows you to display whatever you want.

It'll be Free.

It'll be self-hosted. If you can install WordPress you can install MakoBoard without a problem.

What We're Building

dJ8wJyN.png

MakoBoard is a platform which allows you to showcase vital data within simple dashboards.

Developer Friendly

GPMpSTk.gif

You can build your own custom Apps & Widgets with simple HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and your favorite web programming language (We have plenty of help guides along with sample codes).

Popular APPs & Widgets

wul2J22.png

We're coding up MakoCore APPs which include several popular integrations for online businesses.

hBkYyj7.gif

Customizable Themes

9ZDRmLb.gif

You'll be able to download or create and fully customize themes to get the perfect look and feel for your dashboards. Almost everything is customizable.

MarketPlace

WUXzypv.png

Within our later phases we'll be open up the Mako MarketPlace where developers can sell their APPs & Widgets to users - similar to the Apple APP Store.

Developers can create a steady stream of revenue, with daily or weekly payouts, all while doing what they love, coding.

You Super Affiliates can make some money too, we're not leaving anyone behind.

Innovators & Early Adopters

YgJpogl.gif

Several APPs and Widgets will be ready during launch, some will be free and some paid - we'll be giving 20 - 50% off discounts for the first Innovators & Early Adopters.

To get on the waiting list sign up for the newsletter on the homepage (bottom of page).

Innovators & Early Adopters will have several advantages, including discounts and bonuses, when it comes to APPs, Widgets, Hosting, and other coming features versus future regular users.

mDFuodW.gif

Check out the Demo and sign up to get alerted when we launch!

Slack APP

popular-integrations.png

Slack is one of the first APPs which will be available at launch. You'll be able to see what's going on within different channels right from your dashboard.

Sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the pages in order to be one of the first Innovators & Early Adopters users.

Check out the Demo and sign up today!

Stripe APP

b2vIGZG.png

The Stripe APP with widgets will also be available as one of the first APPs at launch. There will be multiple widgets available (data is encrypted in the demo).

FwdaSVO.png

Sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the pages in order to be one of the first Innovators & Early Adopters users.

ChartJS & D3 Javascript Libraries

No dashboard would be complete without the ability to make flexible charts.

50s3n4a.gif

Out of the box MakoBoard includes ChartJS and D3 charts libraries.

C7jXhbV.jpg

You'll also be able to easily input any additional JavaScript libraries with ease. Everything is lightweight and super fast.

We have sample code which will allow you to get up and running with your data connecting straight to your favorite chart style.

The only limits are your imagination.

Intercom APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is Intercom. Intercom is used to communicate with visitors on your website or within your SAAS members area.

QysB1ZI.png

The 2 widgets available are the Open Ticket widget and the Open Conversations widget. The Open Conversation widget shows actual conversations with timestamp so you can keep track of what's going on within your support team without having to do additional logging in.

Sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the homepage in order to be one of the first Innovators & Early Adopters users.

RSS Feed APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is the RSS Feed. RSS feed maybe ancient tech, but they still are used to quickly see what's going on from your favorite feed.

WNMfHGf.png

Sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the homepage in order to be one of the first Innovators & Early Adopters users.

Shopify APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is Shopify. Shopify is the world's largest eCommerce solution, controlling almost 30% of the USA's eCommerce market share.

Current widgets include seeing This Month's Revenue, Open Orders, and another which go into detail about those open orders.

cgOfdDg.png

WooCommerce APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is WooCommerce. WooCommerce is one of world's largest eCommerce solutions, controlling almost 64% of World-Wide marketshare and 16% of the USA's eCommerce market share.

Current widgets include seeing Open Orders, Revenue This Month, and another which go into detail about those open orders.

j3GffHE.png

Wufoo APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is Wufoo. Wufoo is an online Feedback Forms and Survey platform for users that don't want to hosts forms themselves.

Current widgets include seeing the amount of entries and another goes into detail about those entries.

zdNDLz8.png

A user asked for this one...

Asana APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is Asana. Asana is a... what the hell does this thing do? Almost everything.

On the simple side it's a simple To-Do List tracker, on the complex side it's a project management system. Basically getting shit done.

llRms4I.png

c9WUx1y.gif

3 Widgets for this APP out of the box are the standard counter for tasks from a single project. The 2nd is a task list for a single project. And the 3rd is a widget which allows you to navigate to different projects with a selection and not be stuck on just one.

--

Now we don't want to code up too many APPs. We want to leave some meat on the bone for developers to create and generate revenue/money/profits from too. So at the moment we're not taking requests, but some suggestions can always be sent our way.

Linode APP & Widgets

Linode is here with simple widget to monitor billing:

xQ91tjK.png

-

Digital Ocean APP & Widgets

Digital Ocean is also here to monitor billing:

MDY4rpW.png

--

Future versions of both APPs and Widgets will be more robust as they continue getting upgrades and built out.

3lWRyKV.gif

WordPress APP

I guess we shouldn't leave out the most popular CMS on the planet - WordPress. You can see the most recent blog posts from any WordPress install, so if you have multiple sites that you manage you can stay on-top of each from a single dashboard:

W8jiaJH.png

zpJ1yZA.gif

Obviously I haven't blogged in a while on this particular site... might be time for an update!

(Also guys if you have any suggestions feel free to send them my way - whatever communication channel you want. It's full speed ahead once we announce the big APP).

-

Gumroad

Let's steer away from SEO and bring in some guys that make money off of SEOs - Super Affiliates blood.

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is Gumroad. Gumroad is an eCommerce platform which allows users to sell mostly digital products to their audiences.

IYKZyqV.png

Now there are certain people you don't bet against, just think about it - who do you think is going to win?

rIwdNNo.gif

That's me and my teammates versus the competition. Who would you put your money on?

I wouldn't bet against the psychopaths. I definitely wouldn't bet against the guys coding 12+ hours a day.

When you look at that line up what do you think is going to happen buddy?

I wouldn't bet against me if I were you. But that's me - cause I'm smart.

--

(Also guys if you have any suggestions feel free to send them my way - whatever communication channel you want. It's full speed ahead once we announce the big APP).

Beehiiv APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is Beehiiv. Beehiiv is a newsletter tool which helps users scale and monetize their mailing lists.

5hjuRLz.png

e2El3Ts.gif

Looking at these 90s videos games it reminds me - the only reason I wanted to become a coder was to make video games. I never got around to that.

--

Google Analytics APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic, providing insights into user behavior and performance metrics.

--

YouTube APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is YouTube. YouTube is a global video-sharing platform that allows users to upload, view, share, and comment on videos, ranging from amateur content to professionally produced material.

4jPK7xg.png

RUYzvnk.gif

--

(Also guys if you have any suggestions feel free to send them my way - whatever communication channel you want. It's NOW full speed ahead).

CoinGecko APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is CoinGecko. CoinGecko is a comprehensive cryptocurrency platform that provides real-time price tracking, market capitalization, trading volume, and other relevant data for over 6,000 digital currencies.

9DCYN0M.png

I know, I know, I know...

x3tDW73.gif

Let them have their cake.

--

(Also guys if you have any suggestions feel free to send them my way - whatever communication channel you want. It's NOW full speed ahead).

Todoist APP

Another APP which will be ready upon launch is todoist. Todoist is a task management application that helps individuals and teams organize, plan, and collaborate on projects, tasks, and goals, enhancing productivity with its intuitive interface and powerful features.

We've got 4 widgets dropping (3 shown):

y7tE9a6.png

tY9r9Q1.gif

--

Here we go:

Shopify + Google Analytics Combined Data

--

FaceBook and Instagram APPs

I had to, I needed some social media stuff to showcase. We have 3 widgets for each ATM:

fg2b7Tp.png

The great news is the unit tests and cross section of updating the MakoBoard install - tested on NGINX, Apache2, Ubuntu, Debian, and CentOs has gone great. Time to push the button.

--

Back