Looking to partner with a traffic expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
The title says it all. I am a writer that can't drive traffic to save my soul -- literally.

As a copywriter, I can open the wound, rub salt in it, and then sell the prospect the stitches needed to close it back up. When it comes to driving traffic, though, I'm wandering around in a barren desert, screaming at the top of my lungs.

I've spent the last week putting together an offer for freelance writers, helping them get out of the race to the bottom of the barrel, start charging more, and landing higher paying clients.

The offer itself is for the guide, a critique of their content to help them figure out where they're standing now and what they can improve upon, along with a 30 minute call to help break down barriers, and give them the push they need to move forward with what I've given them.

The initial test market of ~40 people proved the concept, and everybody that got back to me was ecstatic about what I'd provided them, and gave me insights into how to improve it further.

I've created 10 emails, the lead magnet, and am putting together the site and rest of the sales copy tonight, tomorrow, and Friday.

My initial plan is to run FB ads to it, and get it featured on a lot of the freelance writing blogs that are already promoting similar offers, and have the built-in traffic / authority that I need.

My proposition to you, as a traffic partner, is to help me generate a steady stream of visitors, and I'll convert them into buyers. I'll give you 50% of the business.

The work we do together doesn't necessarily have to be on this offer alone, either. I'm open to working in a wide variety of markets, and can hustle harder than most when I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

To give you an idea of who I am and what I'm capable of, from 2007 to 2011, I partnered with a guy to build a portfolio of 450 EMD / sniper sites, and managed a team of 22 writers. Together we brought the portfolio to $30,000 per month in AdSense alone.

There were multiple times I would work 72 hours straight, surviving on a diet of potato chips and Dr. Pepper. When I'm in, I'm 1000% in.

I know there's big money on my horizon, I have my "why", but I'm lacking 50% of the "how" -- traffic. I'm driven, and can handle all of the onsite, but the offsite leaves me spinning in circles.

If you prefer driving traffic instead of creating the offers and handling the onsite work, we NEED to work together. I'm the Yin to your Yang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back