Looking to buy SEO 'tricks'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Degree
Hello,

I have around $1-2k to invest in SEO consultancy for trusted members. I don't need the usual stuff like get links, anchor diversity. I'm well aware of this all as I've been in the business for more than 10 years

However what I would like is maybe tricks not well known by the mainstream that would make the difference in some cases

Thank you

So you want actionable tactics that can make a difference in your SEO, that most people do not know and do not talk about ( because they put in the effort to find them and do them, and keep them guarded so they can abuse them, themselves ) and you have $1-2k for it?

There is no way you have been doing this 10 years then. You would know better if you did.

An unabused SEO tactic that can propel your rankings ( and revenues ) that no one really talks about yet possibly getting abused by another person is worth tens of thousands of dollars if not more.

You're not going to find a genuine trusted and respected SEO person, that actually gets their hands dirty in this business, shelling out unabused tactics that still work for $1-2k. If you do, you need to question their motive.

True

But maybe I can obtain something valueable enough for $1-2k, this is what I have tried to say

Totally getting your point. After all $1-2k would be easy to make with an SEO 'trick'

Maybe you should stop looking for "Tricks" and realize the only way to the top is through hard work, grind, and persistence.

Second, how long can a "trick" last? 1-2 years? Maybe 3-4 years. What's going to happen when it's outted cause of tools like ahrefs, semrush, and competitive analysis tools that can hyper-analyze backlink profiles and SEO tactics eventually discover this trick and out it. You'll be back to square one looking for more tricks.

If you've been doing this for 10 year and can't still make money perhaps it's time to find a new profession or either start working on a single long term asset (brand) instead of looking for "tricks".

You can't build a serious business off of "tricks". And if after 10 years you aren't interested in building a serious business - sounds like you wasted 10 years...

Ahh I'm late to the party, but I have a "trick" to sell for 2K (down payment only!). Why "trick" and not TRICK? Well, because it's a well know "trick", but not many people bothers to employ it (Hint: site structure and KW research), so as you can guess this makes this "trick" really exclusive :wink:

Just joking, not be selling anything here, but the rest is actually very true...

Why don't you just spend that money on wages for someone else to do SEO work for you?

You probably know what's involved, but don't want to grind those hours yourself, so why not just delegate that work out to someone...

True

But maybe I can obtain something valueable enough for $1-2k, this is what I have tried to say

Totally getting your point. After all $1-2k would be easy to make with an SEO 'trick'

You aren't going to get any kind of magic trickery in SEO, let alone for that kind of money.

I'd suggest investing your money in a professional audit for your business/site - Have a well trained SEO create a strategic campaign that you can execute.. Everything from keyword research to link building. $2k is more than enough to get something of good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back